The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2015 Fastlane Summit, Official Thread

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Actually, he brings up a good point: We only have 42 people's information on the spreadsheet, so we need the other 30-something people to enter their info. @Red , @MJ DeMarco can you tag people who are attending? PM me or Eskil and we can give you access to the spreadsheet to see who has posted. Not sure if there's an efficient way to do this.

Yeah I know, and I already talked to @Red about this. She will give me the full list here soon so that I can synch who has or hasn't filled in the form yet. Once I know all that, I will tag the ones we are missing in here ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Anyone up for carpooling or sharing a rental car by the way? :) I live here in town, but since my wife and I only have one car and she is taking ours for trips with her mom who's visiting during the 3 day meetup - I need to find a ride back and forth to the events somehow (I live 9 miles / < 20 mins away from the event)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We were sitting there at the event, and a relatively quiet newcomer joined us. We didn't know @million$$$smile well. Yet. He had been on the forum a while, posting occasionally. We started talking about his business, and I started in on my soapbox about how he might reach scale, etc...

Very humble guy. Very quiet and unassuming. Listened to what we had to say.

It was only as we peeled back the onion over the next 24 hours that I came to realize...

that the guy I was preaching to...

Could buy and sell my a$$....

10x over.

Be mindful of who you meet. You will meet people who you can influence, and meet people who can influence you.

In my case, I learned a very valuable lesson there. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Good points, @Vigilante. You can truly learn something from EVERYONE at these meetups. Never think of someone as "below" or "above" where you are, as you'd be surprised what someone can teach you. And also - don't be afraid to share your own wisdom. As mentioned, there is a code of conduct (confidentiality), and you can feel that trust all around. It's like meeting family and friends you never knew you had - but these are family and friends that actually GET what you're doing, and care to listen.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a friendly reminder to anyone who has NOT yet filled in the nametag form, to please do so at your earliest convenience (like, maybe now...lol). The sooner I can get these all completed, the better.

@1step , @AffPlaybook , @Thenernsauce , @Atown512 , @benhebert , @Bosstradamus , @chadif , @csalvato , @ctkim , @Samrock , @EvanOkanagan , @FastLanePursuer , @GlobalWealth , @JasonR , @Jill , @Maverick 1000 , @MikeC , @Milkanic , @Moneymadness , @flybynight , @Sauce , @Silverhawk851 , @The Duc , @VinceT , @yuri , @Zen Master

@K.Y.
@DiemTrader

L0ByisK.png

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18l98uwgQrf5GIgUWToMnu_R8_FhLUWyV7TR8mehzkfw/viewform

Thanks!! :)

Last edited:

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
@Red: Do you need MCT oil for the BP coffee? I have a unopened 32 oz. of Brain Octane Oil that I could probably put in checked baggage if you need it - let me know, so I can plan on having to check baggage or not.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yea, I am looking forward to meeting all of you and chatting on the side as much as I am to hear the speakers. Unfortunately I have a pretty crappy flight schedule that I couldn't work around due to some family issues (fly In Thursday night and out Sunday afternoon) so I am gonna have to maximize lunches and the such.

@Eskil. My wife and I will have a car there...she will have it most of the day, but will need to be picking me up at some point. I am sure I can get you a ride if need be.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Do you need MCT oil for the BP coffee? I have a unopened 32 oz. of Brain Octane Oil that I could probably put in checked baggage if you need it - let me know, so I can plan on having to check baggage or not.

That's very sweet of you, @FionaS, but we've got it! :) Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

And just for clarification, we don't have strict Bulletproof Coffee namebrand for the event. I have the KerryGold, with MCT oil from Whole Foods & will also have coconut oil for those who can't do MCT oil (or who want to step into BP coffee slowly....). We'll be using the hotels coffee & decaf for the cups also. I personally don't use the BP namebrand stuff but I know a lot of people do... if you want, you can bring your coffee & brew it in your room, we'll have the ingredients downstairs. Cool? cool.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Anyone up for carpooling or sharing a rental car by the way? :) I live here in town, but since my wife and I only have one car and she is taking ours for trips with her mom who's visiting during the 3 day meetup - I need to find a ride back and forth to the events somehow (I live 9 miles / < 20 mins away from the event)
@Eskil,

I'll be more than happy to get you back and forth. PM me. I'm driving in Thursday morning.:)

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
So @Red,

- I'm in to try bulletproof (decaf) coffee. :)
- We'll have a rental car and we're staying at the hotel. Let us know if we can help.
- Re: Thursday night dinner and drinks: I'm going to declare the Yardhouse by default unless I hear objections/better suggestions. :) Let's get a head count

- Those "in" for Thursday night so far:

@randomnumber314
@splok
@OperationMyWay
@Chitown
@Travis Phipps (I think)
@Y.B.
@FLexitee
@Turbo
@FastLanePursuer
@SeanKelly
@czach41
@JasonR
@AllenCrawley
@pickeringmt
@Mrs. BRKb
@throttleforward
@1step
@Eskil

Updated @ 1332 CST

ANYONE ELSE?

Last edited:

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
ount us in for YardHouse:

Me
@FastLanePursuer
@SeanKelly
@czach41

@Iwokeup I'll PM you my cell
I'm in for Yardhouse as is...
@Mrs. BRKb
@pickeringmt

Added.

Also, if y'all feel safe, PM me your mobile #s and I'll keep everyone updated by SMS if anything changes.

In the meantime, I'm going to call them and see if they can reserve a space for us, best time, etc. Will update.

Last edited by a moderator:

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
@Eskil, can you change that link to the survey form? That link shows everyone's info.

EDIT: I turned off sharing until link is fixed so your info is safe. @MJ DeMarco maybe you or anither mod can modify posts.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I'll be more than happy to get you back and forth. PM me. I'm driving in Thursday morning.:)

If you see someone walking on the way to the hotel, that would be me lol

Where is Yardhouse in relation to the hotel. Maybe I can carpool with someone or split an uber

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
I won't be able to make it to yard house. Driving in from California and will be making it to town late Thursday night.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday!

-Chase

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I'll be more than happy to get you back and forth. PM me. I'm driving in Thursday morning.
Thank you for the offer! (and you as well, @thorn). I will hit you up via pm

@1step - thanks for catching my mistake on the link. Sorry about that! I fixed it now..

@Iwokeup I'm definitely in for Thursday eve! Pinging @Catalyst here as well, in case he's able to stop by

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
So I've reserved seating for approximately 25 folks at the Yardhouse starting at 6 pm. Going to try to arrange tables so that easy conversation is possible instead of being stuck with your nearest neighbors.

yardhouse_exterior.jpg

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Will be there. Last few times they had no problem giving us large portions of the place, although I am not sure if that was set up prior or not.

@LightHouse
@throttleforward (I am assuming you will be there too since you come in thursday.)

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Hahha. No. I was counting on a couple of no shows, but it looks like I'll have to call back and increase the reservation. I'll wait until this evening.

Account for the exact opposite actually. We always go from 1 to 100 when we are there.

I'm going to be at the hotel around 3:15PM. What's the best way to connect with people once I'm there?

Text someone, PM me if you want my number and you can text me when you get settled, I will likely be with JasonR and co and a few other people. That's essentially how folks connect together outside the event because we rarley check the forum for a quick update.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.