The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2015 Fastlane Summit, Official Thread

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
@thorn.. Thanks for that document.

So for the locals...is the Yard House the best place?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Will everyone have a car there? I wasn't planning on getting one. I'm staying half a mile from the hotel so I'll walk there. I figure only place I would need to go is out to dinner in which case I can probably uber it

FLexitee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2015
Southern California
Will everyone have a car there? I wasn't planning on getting one. I'm staying half a mile from the hotel so I'll walk there. I figure only place I would need to go is out to dinner in which case I can probably uber it
I'll have a car there (7 seater) if anyone staying at a different hotel needs help getting to the hotel just PM me, ill give you my cell number.

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Do you have my cell #? I can meet up with you on Thursday evening, as I'll be there testing out the AV setup to make sure there are no surprises on Fri morning. You are absolutely welcome to swing by (ps: picked up your easel & paper last night, LOL). PM me if you don't have my digits, or FB. Thx!
Hi Red ,
Thanks !! yes i got your number and will call you when i get in on thursday ! thank you for the flip chart and paper !

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Hey @Arrabista Really looking forward to seeing you again my friend. Are you flying in here a few days early? I sent you an email about a couple of things ;)
Hey Eskil @
Didn't receive anything , pm sent

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
@Red

You mention there is dinner on Friday. Is this an official dinner, or an after session meetup for people staying at the hotel? I am planning out that evening and pickup with the significant other. If it is official, what is the timeframe on that?

Thanks!

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
will there be a podium?

Yes, you will have your choice of podium (with microphone) or a wireless mic. Also a handheld clicker to advance slides for presentations. Also an easel with large paper if needed.

You mention there is dinner on Friday. Is this an official dinner, or an after session meetup for people staying at the hotel?

The dinner on Friday is a part of your ticket & included. You don't have to attend, but it's food you've paid for. ;) We will be dining on the outside patio for lunch & dinner on Friday at the hotel. Saturday's lunch will be on the patio as well, but from a small business right there. Saturday's dinner will be at R&R, which is two blocks south of the hotel. All these meals are included with your ticket for attendance.

Anyone who wants to attend the R&R dinner event who is not an attendee must purchase a separate $40 ticket (ie: significant others of attendees, locals, etc). The R&R dinner is from 7-10 & you will be issued a wristband for entry. Alcohol is not included, but you are welcome to buy drinks from the fully stocked bar & our dedicated bartender.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
What's the plan for Sunday night?

Usually Sunday afternoon is spent poolside somewhere -lounging & drinking. We usually break, clean up, then all decide on dinner somewhere. Previously we had done the Roaring Fork, but we'll probably hit something closer to the hotel this time. I'm sure it will be decided on Sunday...

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
so glad I checked this thread tonight.

hadnt got any forum notices and was getting a little nervous and came back to see all the postings.

filled out the name tag form, but are we/is anyone doing something Thursday night? I land at around 11am Thursday but have nothing to do until 4 when I can check in hotel and then afterward also nothing.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Mix with EVERYONE while you are there. Do not hang out with the same 4 people the whole time. I was fortunate enough to have breakfast with @jon.a and his wife one morning, do a late night chat with @Kak and several others in a private lounge, and sit with several others for lunch. Everyone that is there has something to contribute. You better be prepared to give as much as you take. Bu definition, there are few if any action fakers in attendance. There's an honor code of confidentiality, mutual respect for all attendees, and a shared interest in increasing the value of everyone in attendance. The forum is only a gateway to a deeper significance that can only be experienced at one of these get togethers.

The downtime is as important as the meeting times, and the lifelong connections you will make will be worth 1,000x the cost of your attendance. Take it all in, and engage fully. You have a ticket to a private event most people will never understand, and you will learn more in 72 hours about life and entrepreneurship than some people learn in a lifetime. Shut down your iPhones while people are talking, as you might miss something that could change your life. You spent the money to travel from far away places to learn and engage. You paid to hear these people speak, so drink it in. They also paid to hear you speak, so make the cost of their ticket worthwhile. Never before has there been as much of an expectation of a two way street as there is at this meeting. Set the bar high and don't disapoint. Deliver.

I wish I could have been there with you all this weekend. If your life isn't forever changed, you probably would have done the weekend injustice. Set your expectations high, and give your fellow attendees everything you have.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I know its not being recorded officially, but would it be alright if I recorded for my own personal use?

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
I know its not being recorded officially, but would it be alright if I recorded for my own personal use?

+1

Was about to ask the same question.

also. I'm arriving on Tuesday so I'll have some extra time to explore. Any recommended must do/eat things in the area?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I don't know Vig, I plan on being very quiet and not trying anything new. I might skip a couple of days and go golfing by myself.

You... Make sure you drink heavily. The depressant will help you.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
@K.Y. & @eliquid -Paper & pens will be provided for note taking.

There is no recording, as many of the presenters have voiced their desire to not be taped. Please honor their request & respect the group by not recording the presentations.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Thanks @Red for clarification...

Also, I didnt see it noted anywhere ( unless I missed it ), but how many people will be attending total? I know we bumped up sales because we got a bigger room, but whats the total head count including speakers?

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Best breakfast I ever had (we still smile about @million$$$smile ) lunch with @AllenCrawley and @Likwid24 was too much fun and the fire side chats were priceless, both years. We too will miss attending this year. Your private time with the other attendees SHOULD change your lives, it has ours.

Mix with EVERYONE while you are there. Do not hang out with the same 4 people the whole time. I was fortunate enough to have breakfast with @jon.a and his wife one morning, do a late night chat with @Kak and several others in a private lounge, and sit with several others for lunch. Everyone that is there has something to contribute. You better be prepared to give as much as you take. Bu definition, there are few if any action fakers in attendance. There's an honor code of confidentiality, mutual respect for all attendees, and a shared interest in increasing the value of everyone in attendance. The forum is only a gateway to a deeper significance that can only be experienced at one of these get togethers.

The downtime is as important as the meeting times, and the lifelong connections you will make will be worth 1,000x the cost of your attendance. Take it all in, and engage fully. You have a ticket to a private event most people will never understand, and you will learn more in 72 hours about life and entrepreneurship than some people learn in a lifetime. Shut down your iPhones while people are talking, as you might miss something that could change your life. You spent the money to travel from far away places to learn and engage. You paid to hear these people speak, so drink it in. They also paid to hear you speak, so make the cost of their ticket worthwhile. Never before has there been as much of an expectation of a two way street as there is at this meeting. Set the bar high and don't disapoint. Deliver.

I wish I could have been there with you all this weekend. If your life isn't forever changed, you probably would have done the weekend injustice. Set your expectations high, and give your fellow attendees everything you have.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Im I missing something? I see the presenters, but not the total head count of all coming/attending

There should be roughly 75 all in all, give or take a few.

Oh and, thanks for the nice document, @thorn ;)

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates

Hey Vigilante I am sorry that you wont be here , you just summed up the mindset of attending , engaging and participating so eloquently , thank you

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
There should be roughly 75 all in all, give or take a few.

Oh and, thanks for the nice document, @thorn ;)

Actually, he brings up a good point: We only have 42 people's information on the spreadsheet, so we need the other 30-something people to enter their info. @Red , @MJ DeMarco can you tag people who are attending? PM me or Eskil and we can give you access to the spreadsheet to see who has posted. Not sure if there's an efficient way to do this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.