The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Zimbabwean Boy lol

Tokyo xo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jan 19, 2023
Yo my name's Unathi bhebhe. I'm 18 years old I live in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
I don't really think it's a stretch to say the millionaire fastlane has been anything less than life changing (thinking wise at least). I'm currently trying to get started on making money online likely via freelance with the end goal of creating a marketing agency. So information on starting a creative/marketing agency would be well appreciated. E.g resources, courses, how to's. Anyway I'm sure you're curious about how it is living in a third world country well below the poverty line. Socially, atrocious, I know this may sound a bit arrogant but I feel like there's a certain way poverty affects the way people think. Because money is nowhere nearly as abundant as perhaps the US a lot of people around (especially my age) are side walkers everything is spend now, money now. So a lot of teenagers spend a lot of their time indulging themselves as much as humanly possible. Its actually a major problem as we're actually going through a drug crisis right now. If they aren't a feen then they've more than likely defaulted themselves to the traditional school system. Which ofc I believe is flawed. The system keeps pumping out students with degrees but doesn't create enough jobs to support them (go check employment statistics). This has created an environment where talent is wasted and the youth drowns itself in instant gratification. I see this all for what it is and I see understand one important fact. That money will give me the freedom I need to escape my environment and to live a long fulfilling life. Economically if you have a good eye it's actually quite abundant in completely untapped potential. As a lot of developing countries are still playing catch up to first world countries, things like social media presence and online stores are just starting get some traction and I personally wanna take advantage of that delay. (more detail later)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Nice intro sir.
Welcome to the forum.
The biggest problem I see with the schooling system is that it prepares students to become employees, when it should be preparing them to become self-employed / business people / entrepreneurs.

If you have a skill in X.... yes, its great that you want work for someone else... but how about you go find a way to use your skill as a self employed person... start off freelancing online, build a small list of clients... get experience, learn, grow and save capital - then 5-10 years down the road, you'll be able to start a real business and solve a real problem and become filthy rich.

Sorry for the side note. Welcome, have fun.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...