The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Zach Introduction

zganger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 8, 2020
College Station, Texas
Morning All,

Happy to be here, really looking forward to learning from everyone. Proud father of 2 with another on the way, married to my high school sweetheart who I have been with for 10 years. As a previous strength coach and personal trainer, I now work for a university managing their recreation center weight room. As with everyone else, my eyes were opened to the futility of it all during a 2 hour meeting where nothing was discussed, nothing was decided, and everyone left more frustrated than before. I sat there quietly (normally I am a vocal person, so this was a bit of a shock for me) and just kept thinking "I cannot do this anymore. These 2 hours of my life I do not get back. Literally I am wasting my life while my toddlers grow up. Repeat." Went home that night and, after the nightly war of getting the toddlers to bed, just sat there staring at a wall as I realized that at my current trajectory this would be my life for the next 50 some-odd years.

Started to really investigate and learn more about what it takes to unplug from the Matrix (though I did not use that terminology yet) and eventually found my way here. I had read quite a few books by that point but none really resonated the way Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted did.

Long story short, thank you to everyone who has already posted and/or will post and I hope can contribute in meaningful ways to everyone else's progress as well.

Zach

PS: @MJ DeMarco thank you for all you have done already to help people. While it is probably premature to say your books have changed my life (the onus is on me to take action), they have changed my mindset already.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michael E

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 8, 2020
Detroit Michigan
Morning All,

Happy to be here, really looking forward to learning from everyone. Proud father of 2 with another on the way, married to my high school sweetheart who I have been with for 10 years. As a previous strength coach and personal trainer, I now work for a university managing their recreation center weight room. As with everyone else, my eyes were opened to the futility of it all during a 2 hour meeting where nothing was discussed, nothing was decided, and everyone left more frustrated than before. I sat there quietly (normally I am a vocal person, so this was a bit of a shock for me) and just kept thinking "I cannot do this anymore. These 2 hours of my life I do not get back. Literally I am wasting my life while my toddlers grow up. Repeat." Went home that night and, after the nightly war of getting the toddlers to bed, just sat there staring at a wall as I realized that at my current trajectory this would be my life for the next 50 some-odd years.

Started to really investigate and learn more about what it takes to unplug from the Matrix (though I did not use that terminology yet) and eventually found my way here. I had read quite a few books by that point but none really resonated the way Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted did.

Long story short, thank you to everyone who has already posted and/or will post and I hope can contribute in meaningful ways to everyone else's progress as well.

Zach

PS: @MJ DeMarco thank you for all you have done already to help people. While it is probably premature to say your books have changed my life (the onus is on me to take action), they have changed my mindset already.

Zach,

Thanks for sharing and Welcome.

I too found the books so enlightening. A friend of mine recommended I watch MJ on YouTube. From there I bought Fastlane Millionaire on Audible and then bought UNSCRIPTED on Kindle.

These books speaks volumes.

While I have an advance degree, a military retirement, a business, two professional licenses and 6 grand children, I have not be walking, I have been standing there.

I use to look at people astonished, and wonder “what in the world”

More over, “What in the world am I doing here”

I read your post and felt compelled to reach out and tell you,

Be Encouraged, we are in transition

Be Well, Michael

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Zach, happy to hear the books made an impact on you. Congrats on the third child on the way!

zganger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 8, 2020
College Station, Texas
Zach,

Thanks for sharing and Welcome.

I too found the books so enlightening. A friend of mine recommended I watch MJ on YouTube. From there I bought Fastlane Millionaire on Audible and then bought UNSCRIPTED on Kindle.

These books speaks volumes.

While I have an advance degree, a military retirement, a business, two professional licenses and 6 grand children, I have not be walking, I have been standing there.

I use to look at people astonished, and wonder “what in the world”

More over, “What in the world am I doing here”

I read your post and felt compelled to reach out and tell you,

Be Encouraged, we are in transition

Be Well, Michael
Thanks Michael!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...