The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

YouTube removes dislike button, potentially ruining the platform.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Entirely political.

"They aren't liking our propaganda. They're disliking the shit out of it and then showing each other how bad it's performing and laughing"

"Then take down the dislikes"

Matter of time until comments are gone. Or commenting is a luxury that only approved profiles can engage in. (Ones with agreeable views)

Dissenting opinions and all wrongthink get deleted, blocked, banned, restricted, etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

harlansjobs

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 31, 2018
What if if isn't government, nor big pharma or anything else but greed?
Google YouTube wants people to watch videos.

They put up fake numbers- in terms of how many views- so now you see wow that video has 1M views so you watch it. Now it is by Coca Cola so even though it is bad-Coke pays more to YouTube to advertise.

Now the more people watch these then they recommend more videos from others- those others get tons more hits- YouTube pays them big money and they give you tube some of it back in ads.

Then they close the comments-Case in point. Watch videos for Americas Got Talent. They have closed the majority of the comments section for these so people cant comment on what a stupid program it is.

I can't even comment or dislike it when I waste time watching an idiot who is trying to show my how to do something on LibreOffice that he has no idea how to do in the simple hopes of building up his likes so that YouTube pays him.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
@MJ DeMarco

There used to be a thread about reporting bugs but I can’t find it.

The scrolling stops after about 45 threads on iOS.
I know it doesn’t on laptop/pc.

Thank you

Edit : this was meant to be posted in “ off-topic / Rant”. I did not realise a thread was made out of this topic.

Attachments

• IMG_4810.MOV
    15.7 MB · Views: 0
D

Deleted68316

Consider also that now you have to spend MORE time on YouTube in order to solve your problems.

Spend MORE time to evaluate if a video is valuable or not.

So, you get exposed to more advertising.

On top of that, imagine how fun it's going to be for YouTube to look at how their precious METRICS are gonna change.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
They have even started removing liked #s now on controversial videos
8qPSzWU.png

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@MJ DeMarco

There used to be a thread about reporting bugs but I can’t find it.

The scrolling stops after about 45 threads on iOS.
I know it doesn’t on laptop/pc.

Thank you

Edit : this was meant to be posted in “ off-topic / Rant”. I did not realise a thread was made out of this topic.

On my iPhone I cannot get the same behavior to repeat. I'd suggest increasing the default record count by clicking the gear icons that appear next to the sort tabs.

1645149906874.png

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Might sound controversial, but this is the perfect opportunity for another business to come up and bite the monopoly pie.
And someone did....

Saw this recommended by Zach Star on youtube as an alternative to it, and it looks pretty good.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.