Hey all,
I'd like to come up w/ some Youtube video ads to go before my competitors videos and also on targeted videos and channels that I choose. Does anybody know any training or have strategies on how to create videos for this specific purpose?
My goal is to catch their attention quickly and engage them.
Thanks!
P.S. I see lots of articles on how to target but that's not my question. My question, is what to put in the video so I can engage them quickly...since they're originally clicking on a competitor's video.
I'd like to come up w/ some Youtube video ads to go before my competitors videos and also on targeted videos and channels that I choose. Does anybody know any training or have strategies on how to create videos for this specific purpose?
My goal is to catch their attention quickly and engage them.
Thanks!
P.S. I see lots of articles on how to target but that's not my question. My question, is what to put in the video so I can engage them quickly...since they're originally clicking on a competitor's video.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
