The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You're from where??

Seeker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Dec 21, 2015
Germany
I'm from Germany. Somewhere in the state of lower saxony, roughly in the triangle between Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt.

Fathazard

Patience, Speed & Gratitude
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
435%
Jul 31, 2015
Sweden
Put me on the map at Sweden - stockholm.

There's gotta be more Swede's around here?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr.Donnerhuhn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Aug 2, 2015
Pennsylvania, you're welcome for the cheese-steak and the vastly superior Primanti's sandwich. Sorry about the rest of Philly tho. /sarcasm haha

primanti-brothers.jpg

hatzil

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Nov 29, 2015
Israel
from Israel :)

great to see entreprenuers from all over the world here,
i will be glad to attend a meetup when possible for me

Btw im currently working on spanish passport.

Last edited:

punkcityrocker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jan 13, 2016
Here the quick fix fellow fasteners...

South-African, Greek, Cypriot; meaning I have access to those three passports. I have two, as you may only have two
valid at any point in time.

But i've lived and worked in 5 countries so far. Currently in Beijing. Anyone around let me know, we'll
do a meetup and espresso over conversation.

Rick Harrison

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 18, 2016
Hello Community,

My name is Rick Harrison and I live in Manchester, Connecticut, The Constitution State. I'm currently a high school English teacher with a burning desire to make a huge change in the system of education.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Lyon , France.

I come here on an english speaking website in order to live in the alps mountains, only 100 miles away from my location.

By the way, i think people on the internet can't become rich without reading english materials and forums.

Buickestate

any colour as long as it comes with wood
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 4, 2015
Ontario
Lyon , France.

I come here on an english speaking website in order to live in the alps mountains, only 100 miles away from my location.

By the way, i think people on the internet can't become rich without reading english materials and forums.

you are right where I want to live when I retire

Buickestate

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 4, 2015
Ontario
let me know about your dream.

Lyon is a beautiful place of historic interest. i will be glad to guide you when you come

I would like to retire and open a small auberge in the Rhone Alps, a few rooms and about a 20 seat restaurant. something to keep busy in the tourist seasons, and travel the rest of the time

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I would like to retire and open a small auberge in the Rhone Alps, a few rooms and about a 20 seat restaurant. something to keep busy in the tourist seasons, and travel the rest of the time

very interesting.

there are a lot of rich english speaking people visiting the alps. we need a strategy for your success.

Maybe , we have to think of positionning yourself as "the auberge to go in the french alps when arriving from canada " for example.

we need to funnel all these people in a place where someone like them " has made it" .

Last edited:

Buickestate

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 4, 2015
Ontario
very interesting.

there are a lot of rich english speaking people visiting the alps. we need a strategy for your success.

Maybe , we have to think of positionning yourself as "the auberge to go in the french alps when arriving from canada " for example.

we need to funnel all these people in a place where someone like them " has made it" .

Je suis Canadien, mais je fut elever a Bruxelles, Alger, Beijing, et Geneve, avant de rentre au Canada.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...