The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You're from where??

alwayshungryleh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jun 29, 2015
In response to Mystery1994, here are some pics taken today.

The first few are the rambutans, a hairy sweet fruit. I took the pics from a Open House sponsored by the local state government (opposition party) in accordance to the Hari Raya festival. Hari Raya festival marks the end of the fasting month for the Malays. The Open House is at Shah Alam stadium and those are the pictures of your everyday people in Malaysia.

The last two pics is the durians that my mum bought. Hope I gave you some insights of our everyday life ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20150719_140019.jpg
    IMG_20150719_140019.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20150719_140150.jpg
    IMG_20150719_140150.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20150719_140238.jpg
    IMG_20150719_140238.jpg
    799.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20150719_140414.jpg
    IMG_20150719_140414.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20150719_151328.jpg
    IMG_20150719_151328.jpg
    878.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20150719_151339.jpg
    IMG_20150719_151339.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 11

Will Hodge

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 5, 2015
from dayton,OH . Went there(Cinci) 4-6 days a wk. moved a to a few different states.
now live in Phoenix,AZ
Awesome to see people from OH on here! Born and raised in Lebanon, moved down here for school. Now looking to take my life into the fastlane and see where it takes me to next

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
American living in Brazil, near the city of Sao Paulo.

mystery1994

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 5, 2015
belgium
I've been to Belgium! loved it. Well, I only went to the French speaking parts as I wanted to speak french.

Entire time there I only took one crappy picture lol

View attachment 10093

I honestly never went to some french speaking parts of belgium except for Brussel, and ones i crossed "liegè" on my way to Switserland, in a train.

i can speak french becouse i had french class for 5 years in school.. didnt care much about it and lost most grammer skills i had (looking back, a really stupid mindset)

I learnd myself englisch instead, thought it would be more worthy in the end, and maybe it is, since im here today where i am. Currently im learning slovaks (slovakia's language, since my girl is from there)

D

DeletedUser394

I learnd myself englisch instead, thought it would be more worthy in the end, and maybe it is, since im here today where i am. Currently im learning slovaks (slovakia's language, since my girl is from there)

Lmao, I actually compete for Slovakia. Never been and can only say a few dozen words though. You are a lucky guy!

Mam rad Slovensko!

DSC_0382.jpg

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Originally, I was born in Murry, Utah. Spent the first eight years of my life living in Riverside, CA. Age 9-11 I lived in Salt Lake City, UT 12-13 Lyman, WY. 14-21 Joplin, MO the first, time.22-26, Fort Bridger,WY 27-32 On the go , I was a Marine, lived in San Diego; Twenty Nine Palms, Okinawa, and Jacksonville, N.C. Back to Joplin, MO 33-45 and here at 46, Present Day Warr Acres, OK. You could say Murry, UT but I listed every place to build rapport with more people.

D

DeletedUser394

Hey @grumpy cat, explain the fact that you play for slovensko, but never went there? A shame annyway :-D

And witch sport, ice hockey?

Slovakia is one of few countries in the world where you can compete based on the nationality of your grandparents. So I have a special 'residence' permit.

It's called Jus sanguinis:

'
23px-Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png
Slovakia: Persons with at least one Slovak grandparent and "Slovak cultural and language awareness" may apply for an expatriate identity card entitling them to live, work, study and own land in Slovakia. Expatriate status is not full citizenship and does not entitle the holder to vote, but a holder who moves his or her domicile to Slovakia may obtain citizenship under preferential terms. Slovakia grants full Slovak citizenship to children of Slovak parents (one or both parents) irrespective of the place of birth.'

And the sport is cyclocross.

in the winter months I compete in speed skating for Canada.

Hopefully I will visit soon. Just recently the airport in Bratislava opened up to a lot more international flights, so it's a lot easier to travel to. (I live 8,000km away)

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
In response to Mystery1994, here are some pics taken today.

The first few are the rambutans, a hairy sweet fruit. I took the pics from a Open House sponsored by the local state government (opposition party) in accordance to the Hari Raya festival. Hari Raya festival marks the end of the fasting month for the Malays. The Open House is at Shah Alam stadium and those are the pictures of your everyday people in Malaysia.

The last two pics is the durians that my mum bought. Hope I gave you some insights of our everyday life ;)
That green one are caller Kathail in India

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiqqVales

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 13, 2015
Malaysia
Hi, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia! Malaysia is just above Singapore and below Thailand.

For the interesting facts, our country is mainly a producer of crude palm oil (CPO), rubber and timber.
We only have two seasons, hot and rainy season. We only have flood as the natural disaster (although Sabah just got hit by a minor earthquake)
We are home to the king of fruit: Durian (and most caucasians hate the smell of it) also I heard rumours that China is importing durians and selling them at 12USD per piece there(per piece not per fruit. For a medium sized durian has about 10 pieces). You either hate it or like it.

Hmmm, for the shady facts, our country is known for the countless potholes on the roads, bad drivers, dirty toilets, and good hawker foods.
There is capital punishment for carrying drugs(so don't bring drugs here). Prostitution is illegal only in the books. Politics is full of corruption and I there are news by Wall Street Journal that our Prime Minister embezzled billions of dollars.

For historical significance, we were colonized by 4 different invaders, the last being British. Singapore and Malaysia was once together and achieved independence from the British together, before Malaysia kicked Singapore out.

I'll get some pictures up if you guys are interested.

I'm from Malaysia too.

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
Houston, TX.

Home of the business...or so they say. Lol.

It's a nice city, I dig it - being a Houstonian and all.

The only thing I dislike, depending how YOU see it, is the immigrants who take up the jobs, the traffic and the police force. Those are the only things I dislike about it. I'd throw in the "hood," but what state doesn't have that? Or, at least some troublesome places?

Btw, I'm not saying I dislike immigrants.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...