The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You're from where??

tineg

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 8, 2013
Slovenia
Hello everyone,
hehe...I really liked the private welcoming message MJ. hehe. And hopefully I don't say something wrong. It is also the first time I have ever read the agreement before entering this forum :D. Really wanted to be a part of it. I am always with open ears, eager to learn and understand and if trip something over I do my best to catch it before it breaks. :D
So, it is great to be here and to be able to post. I loved the first 3 chapters of the book. I went on Amazon to read 3 more and then I decided to just buy it. I see it as an investment in myself if I want to progress.
It is a fantastic slap in the face book. Now, whenever I say or hear "but" or "cant" I think of the book. :D And my other me goes "damn, no excuse!" :)

I am from Slovenia (2.1 mio population), Central Europe. I am 32 years young, out of a job, laid off and broke. Not without a cent but most I can scrap together is few eurs. But I am not here for that. :D I am here because I see you guys as pros in online marketing and selling (as owners or affiliates, etc) and I really want to learn and succeed in that as well.
Anyway, more about me, I am ambitious, friendly, persistent, patient, different mindset wise, communicative. Some describe as energetic and active, smiling, positive, not willing to give up, definitely do not want to settle for mediocrity. I want to live!. I love sports, travel, meet new places and faces. For me that is like a battery recharger. Yes, I love cars and have one in vision but I dont want to get ahead of myself. :)
Oh, what I have done so far. Well, recently I was a cashier in retail store; before-webshop manager for sports clothes; before that-SEO analyst/consultant; and before that I worked on couple of offline promotion and marketing projects as a student; worked twice in USA(lifeguard, ymca counselor), traveled around US couple of times(and wish I was a part of this forum sooner:))...and for over 4 years and 2 years with more professional approach I have been a currency trader, which is something I ultimately want to do and master and I am a snowboard instructor since jan.2012.

I really wanted to be a part of this community because I want to succeed as you have. I believe I should be elaborating on this topic in some other thread right?

Anyways, it is really great to virtually meet you all. I have been reading some of the posts from some of you racers and it is just amazing how well some of you are doing and have succeeded.
Your book is really fantastic MJ. I have to thank you for the fact that you decided and persisted to get it out there. I have always been wondering "how they do it, what is the key to have a successful affiliate business or even as a vendor."
And I hope this doesn't sound wrong but I would truly appreciate some mentorship or guidance so I can get my family and myself out of a serious gutter.

I hope this description is good and that I am replying in a right way to the thread.
All the best, Tine

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Hi Ryan
Welcome and nice to have you on board.

Krispy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 29, 2013
Hi, folks! I'm from central Massachusetts! We have taxes! And witches! Not much else terribly significant.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chronicelz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2013
Germany, Hessen, Wiesbaden
Hi there, i am from Germany. I moved to Wiesbaden in Hessen. It's one of the most beautiful citys i know in Germany, a lots of culture, a lot of big old houses and many millionaires.

kablumas

The Almighty Peach
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 21, 2013
Sicily, Italy
I'm from Sicily, Italy. Home of the best pastas, pizzas, and goth architecture. If any of you guys happen to drop by, I wouldn't mind showing you around ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

affliction79

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jul 17, 2013
Calgary, AB
Calgary, Alberta, Canada here. We're known for the Hitman Brett Hart, Chinook Winds, and the biggest rodeo show in the world, the Calgary Stampede!

Tobore

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 30, 2013
Above and Beyond
Woa! Tis like I'm the only African here. LOL, I am from Lagos, Nigeria (West Africa) would love to learn. Yippe

Conex

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 26, 2013
Brasil
I'm from a small city - really really small, about 23.000 people - in Brazil.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...