What's new

Your s*** sucks and nobody cares

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mt_myke

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
245
Location
Montana
Rep Bank
$740
User Power: 105%
This post is about the Dip. These are usually written by someone who's now successful and looking back. This one is written being there. My hope is it'll be useful to someone here, maybe myself some time later.

"Your stuff sucks and nobody cares."

That's pretty much where I am right now. It's something you could get depressed about, but I prefer to look at it as just a cold and clinical analysis. If I do nothing it will probably continue to be that way. I've had the pretty typical experience I'm guessing, lots of interest in the idea from real-life acquaintances - but no interest in the real world of people who don't know you or care about your product.

I'm still noideawhati'mdoingdog.jpg as far as marketing goes, because I've never really done it. So far nothing is really sticking. What's maddening is that the few (really ONE during this last campaign) responses I can get online are positive - "this is a great idea!" But then nobody actually wants to buy it.

I guess the next step is figuring out that disconnect. If I do I'll either know what to change, or know that the business is unlikely to work out. Probably the most valuable lesson is appreciating just how hard this is. I've been shown some of the adwords stuff at my day job, but that's for a company that already knows what works and is just tuning keywords. I'm not there yet, not even close.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jnn, gus hivvoph dungusvecmi xovj temit O sidunnipf katv ettutdoevoph zuas qsufadv xovj zuastimg.
Fup'v timm vji qsufadv, tjesi zuas wotoup epf jimq qiuqmi, epf updi zua'wi jimqif, vjiz nez duni cedl epf uggis vu caz, us xusl gus zua, us howi zua e dupvedv.

Uvjisxoti zua katv gudat up tonqmodovz, vsz puv vu ci "xusmf djephoph", katv tvesv xovj "uj O hiv vjev" epf "zit O tii vji wemai op vjev!". Miewi ectvsedv epf johjmz dunqmiy tvagg gus mevis. Csoph e siemmz tonqmi cav wemaif onqedv vu zua cioph esuapf, epf qiuqmi xomm ieti aq.

Emtu, katv jewi e cov ug gap, fitqisevoup tiint vu miidj opvu zuas xusl qsivvz ietomz, tu vji nusi demn epf dummidvif zua esi, vji nusi xjeviwis siem wemai zua jewi tjopit vjsuahj.

Noponoti emm zuas notvelit, epf vohjvip vji tdsixt up emm vji muuti ipft epf katv fu upi tjuwim gamm ug xusl ev e voni.


O'n lopfe innishoph gsun nz foq pux, epf siemmz vji tidsiv ot, vohjv tdsixt.
 
"Nutv qiuqmi gudat up vji catjit. O gudat up tiioph vjsuahj vji catjit vu vji uqip goimf. Vjev't xjz O taddiif." -50 Dipv

Ov't emm qesv ug vji qsuditt caf, gostv tviq ug epz kuaspiz ot siemoboph zuas puv vjisi ziv.
Liiq vszoph. Velit voni.
Muv ug qiuqmi lommoph ov upmopi... nevvis gedv e tjov vup ug qiuqmi lommoph ov upmopi
 
3294a97eea9d156280b577378af6f06d[1].webp
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom