The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your opinions on this interesting MLM company

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I hopped on Facebook to for about 5 minutes and noticed a kid from school was tagged in a picture that had 2 Mercedes and a BMW, all 3 parked in a driveway. Upon clicking on the picture I noticed several other photos with this companies name and a picture bragging about this senior being a CEO at 17 already. Knowing this kid (and his complete lack of any business knowledge), the gist of the pictures, and the fact that the guy tagging them in the photos was about 40 years old. It was oozing MLM to me so I checked out thier website, sure enough, this BK guy is selling health drinks that help your free radicals or some mumbo jumbo B.S. and you can sign up and work from home too ;))

Anyways, I thought it was incredibly low they are using this kid as a marketing tool, and hyping it up to them that they are CEO's and will be driving Mercedes and BMW's the rest of their life in exchange for little to no work. Before I bash the company completely I wanted you guys to take a look and see if I'm on target with my thinking, the company is called v3mma with the 3 being an e in reality (masking so I don't do any linking for these guys). Just search that name .com and you can investigate what its about. I think its total bull, but maybe someone can prove to me this is legit (even if it is I will not be supporting them or involved with them EVER, convincing a 17 year old kid hes set for life is low life to the max). Take a look at the pictures below and check out the site if you want to put in your 2 cents.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
Just another MLM. Remember that entry is a process not an event and control is non existent. So I agree with you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.