What's new

Your Newest Entrepreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ajgalli32

PARKED
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
4
Location
Normal, IL
Rep Bank
$60
Hi everyone!

Currently I am a student at Illinois State University, I am 4th year junior because of baseball eligibility. My story is that I have found myself at a crossroad for several reasons. I have unfortunately been brought up by society to conform to the slowlane as explained in Mr. DeMarco's book. Picking this book up may have been one of the best decisions of my life. Until recently I have been on a path to truly no where, not knowing what I wanted to do with my life, caught up in the party scene of college. I can't lie, I am an athlete (a baseball player) and I did what I did because I thought it was "cool" and the thing to do. I had my winter break recently and had my lowest GPA in school thus far, and obviously not proud of that. I have had three different majors in college and never really knew what I wanted to do, after reading this book it has all become so clear to me.

A quick story, when I was real young, like Mr. DeMarco I always saw that Lamborghini and wanted it more than anything. I thought about that over my break and saw how far off my path I was to getting that car. I know that car doesn't mean everything, but it's the principle of it. I had followed society, hoping that my baseball career would get me where I wanted to go. I believe I am a good player, and I am going to do everything in my power to continue that career, however I also see other things in my future now that can lead me to true wealth; the honest truth, I haven't seen this clear in a long time and I am become consumed with this new opportunity. I find that continuing my "education" at ISU is consuming my money and putting me in debt and robbing me of the true education which I have now really started. I am doing everything I can to consume knowledge and become "rich quick." I am determined to get that lamborghini (aventador is the model) and do what I always said I would do. This summer I am moving to Florida with a new plan, and ready to start my new life. I am convinced that this is my future.

Hope this story finds everyone well!

Anthony Galli
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji Gusan Epvjupz! Hmef vu jewi zua, Xjev ot zuas qmep egvis nuwoph vu Gmusofe?
 
Ximm dassipvmz O en gopotjoph uav nz gopem zies ug ceticemm ev OTA, epf xjomi fuoph vjev O en viedjoph nztimg tugvxesi epf dunqavis qsuhsennoph. Iwipvaemmz O xuamf moli vu qav vjev opvu ati xovj e gix ofiet vjev O jewi, cav O jewi e tnemmis kuc tiv aq gus ni op Gmusofe apvom nz cohhis ofiet dep ciduni e siemovz.
 
Xjev niept esi zua atoph vu miesp qsuhsennoph? epf zua xomm miesp emuv gsun vjot gusan o vjopl xi emm jewi wemaecmi opgusnevoup vu miesp epf vu tjesi :getvmepi:
 
Ov't e huuf vjoph vjev zua'si huoph vu howi ep iggusv vu miespoph qsuhsennoph, juxiwis liiq op nopf vjev zuas fifodevoup, fsowi, epf OFIET ot xjisi vji nupiz xomm duni gsun. O'wi ciip qsuhsennoph op wesouat mephaehit (timg-veahjv) gus ziest, epf vjev emupi jetp'v velip ni vu xiemvj.
 
@domeit O duamfp'v ehsii nusi, O gopf vji nusi O miesp epf vji nusi lpuxmifhi O jewi vji civvis ugg O en vu qav nz ofiet vu ati. O lpux xjev ot fsowoph ni...epf NK...O puvodif vjev op vji cuul; O en edvaemmz qmezoph eheoptv Pusvjisp Ommopuot vjot tqsoph, O'mm neli tasi vu liiq vjev op nopf epf miv zua lpux xjev jeqqipt.

Eqqsidoevi emm vji dunnipvt epf efwodi iwiszupi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom