The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

YOUR best book

For any book discussion

texus2

Get Rich or Die Tryin’
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 18, 2016
Germany
Hey guys,

since i am a member of this great forum i've read some books (The Millionaire Fastlane , Cashvertising, Compound Effect, How to win friends & influence people).

At the moment i go through the book tips, MJ has mentioned on his INSIDERS book thread.

Now my question to you: What ist YOUR best book, you have read
  • Which one has pushed you to your goals?
  • Which one has changed everything?
  • Which one has influenced you so much, that you would share this title to everyone?
  • Which one would you recommend a startup entrepreneur?
I would appreciate some messages from you under this post to find maybe MY best book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AmericanSpartan

Warrior Monk
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 20, 2016
Westfield, IN
The most overall influential book I read is Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson. It is not a business book. It is not a self-help book. It is a catalyst for changing your world. This is the proverbial rabbit hole that will make you ask "just how far does this go?" The book is not everyone's cup of tea, but for those it will affect, you will never be the same. TRUST ME. (PDF copy: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/04 Prometheus Rising.pdf)

A more polished version of Prometheus Rising is Quantum Psychology by the same author. He wrote it several years later, with a bit more experience in the areas he discusses. (PDF copy: https://bin.sc/Projects/Attn-Trap/d/qp.pdf).

For working on the Self, I highly recommend Pscyho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. Your MIND is the most powerful asset you own. If you can affect change in your MIND, your reality will follow. If you can understand the first two books suggested, then the WHY of this book will become apparent. If you want to see real change in your world, first make changes in yourself and act upon them. The rest will follow. (PDF copy: http://www.sales4life.ru/courses/free/Psycho-Cybernetics.pdf)

I hope these books are as beneficial to others as they are to me. I wouldn't be the same person without them.

Last edited:

Oceano

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 10, 2015
For working on the Self, I highly recommend Pscyho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. Your MIND is the most powerful asset you own. If you can affect change in your MIND, your reality will follow. If you can understand the first two books suggested, then the WHY of this book will become apparent. If you want to see real change in your world, first make changes in yourself and act upon them. The rest will follow. (PDF copy: http://www.sales4life.ru/courses/free/Psycho-Cybernetics.pdf)

I agree with AmericanSpartan 100%, Psycho-Cybernetics is a good one! I have never read a book containing so much positive wisdom and helpful insights on becoming a successful person- It completely changed my life. Definitely one of my best books!

Mr. Sifuentes

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
All around I would say Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff! It's mind-blowing. I was already incorporating a lot of this methods without knowing but it wasn't until I read the book that the pieces started coming together. I also bought his video course and it has changed my business drastically. http://amzn.com/0071752854

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Zero to One is a great book for starting entrepreneurs. From one of the founding members of Paypal and a co-worker of Elon Musk and the the guys who created Youtube.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.