The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

Your .02 here.

Kontis

PARKED
Sep 15, 2007
NYC
Hello all, I have been an active reader here for quite sometime now. I would like to know if anyone can recommend any good books or articles to read on starting a small business. The situation is as follows, my family owns a few restaurants and we use our own recipes for certain sauces, etc. I wanted to offer them to the public by bottling them and selling them at the restaurants and possibly local grocers. Problem is, I don't know where to start with the legalities. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2007
You might want to jump into the "Multiple Streams of Income from Your Business" thread with your question. We've had some lively discussions there on how to take an existing business and create other revenue from it. Sounds like that is right up your alley!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum