The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Wolfsherz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 1, 2012
Une quarter pounder avec fromage. Go figure.

How you's doin'? New Yawk here. I've kind of grown up here, though I've been away the past two years in Asia and Europe on teaching English gigs. That got old, though, plus I got tired of barely subsisting and returned to "home base" to make some money. That's how I found my way to the book.

My goals seem so lofty to me I'm almost embarrassed to say them out loud, considering how far I am from accomplishing them but what the hell, this is what this forum is for.

I'm 34 and I want to make at least five million by the time I hit 40. I want to make a BILLION by the time I hit 50. Big words, huh? I figure if I aim for a billion and don't hit it, I'll have still made a few tens of millions.

Anyway, this is what is and has been in my head for a very long time. The problem has always been I never had the "how." The book was an eye opener, but I still have one nagging question. I'll save that for another post, though.

Hello to everyone. Glad to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
You sure it's not a Royale with Cheese? Darn...

Welcome to the Fastlane Forum, a place where dreams get crushed, smashed, and blended. We only like two types of people here: people who have made success and have great stories, and people who are making real progress and document what they learn.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...