YHadari
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 14, 2014
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 50%
Hey everyone!
I just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane for the second time and am psyched to be joining this community!
I am a 26 year old dentist doing a residency for my post-grad studies, and on the side I'm managing my startup, a website that markets my apps. I published my first app on December 2013 and it's available on the iOS app store for dentists to download and use as a reference for diagnosis and treatment planning in their profession.
My current goals are to research strategies on how to increase my number of customers for the app and create a following before I move on to create more apps/ebooks/ecourses to help dentists excel in their profession. I'll be creating a thread soon to update the community about my progress and any feedback/advice/questions will be more than welcome. Thanks everyone!
I just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane for the second time and am psyched to be joining this community!
I am a 26 year old dentist doing a residency for my post-grad studies, and on the side I'm managing my startup, a website that markets my apps. I published my first app on December 2013 and it's available on the iOS app store for dentists to download and use as a reference for diagnosis and treatment planning in their profession.
My current goals are to research strategies on how to increase my number of customers for the app and create a following before I move on to create more apps/ebooks/ecourses to help dentists excel in their profession. I'll be creating a thread soon to update the community about my progress and any feedback/advice/questions will be more than welcome. Thanks everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
