- Joined
- Nov 3, 2022
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 33%
I'm still in High School, A Topic like Entrepreneurship is a forbidden topic to talk about in the middle eastern society let alone the Egyptian society, I'm sure Egyptians here can relate..
I've Read through UNSCRIPTED and it amazes me how this debunked almost every single other "get rich" books in the market , I know for a fact because I've red some of them, Including books from fake financial gurus like GC,
I'm looking forward to any benefits/knowledge this community can provide and I'm thankful for being accepted into the community.
I've Read through UNSCRIPTED and it amazes me how this debunked almost every single other "get rich" books in the market , I know for a fact because I've red some of them, Including books from fake financial gurus like GC,
I'm looking forward to any benefits/knowledge this community can provide and I'm thankful for being accepted into the community.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
