The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

YES. Lottery winner- Hilarious

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
[video=youtube;fcg-BCbmYJ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fcg-BCbmYJ8[/video]

My stomach hurt at the end of this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Shuffle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Nov 8, 2011
Manhasset, NY
This guy was charged with owning illegal weapons and still uses food stamps....AND he has that dumb a$$ son of his to go along with it....

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
At 9 minutes "I have the entrepreneur mindset".

DavidofMN

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 19, 2011
Stillwater, MN
I don't know whether I should laugh or cry watching that. I wish I had some swords and slot machines to sell them.

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
Look at this comment "I want to win the lottery so bad, im 20 and so tired working. I dont wanna work i never wanted to. I just need 20million euros so i would never ever have to work again. Sleep most of the day and have my big car and expensive clothes etc etc."

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
They will be bankrupt in VERY short order.

That was genuinely painful to watch.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Found this update (bold mine):

http://priceypads.com/our-favourite-lottery-winner-duo-2/ said:
Since winning the lottery in the Spring of 2010, a lot has happened to Leroy Fick & son Jeff of Auburn, Michigan. The Ficks blew thru their $2 million winnings ($850,000 after taxes), and both ended up in prison. Leroy was sentenced to 45 days in jail for illegally possessing a prescription painkiller in early January of 2012. In October 2011, Leroy’s son Jeff stole a 90-year-old man’s car. Jeff was sentenced to 180 days in jail, and an additional 185 days deferred. Upon his release, he will also serve three years of probation.

In March of 2012 Leroy Fick pleaded guilty to three counts of illegal possession of fireworks, three counts of operating a motor vehicle on a restricted licence, allowing an unlicensed person to drive, and driving 97 mph in a 55 mph zone. In addition to all these charges, there was a lot of controversy when Fick continued using his food stamps after winning the lottery. The state has now approved a bill preventing any future lottery winners from receiving public food assistance. As for the money…it’s all gone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.