The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yes, it's the presentation of an Italian ...

D

Deleted74738

Hello everybody.
My name is Lorenzo, Lorenzo The Italian for friends.

After reading his books I decided to introduce myself because I want to thank M. J. DeMarco for what he has created and shared.

Thanks.

If you want to pass through Italy, I will give you some good Spaghetti al Ragù

Now considering that it is a presentation it is better to introduce me ...

I'm young, I'm 21, I live my life between work and study.
Every so often in a hurry, I remember that I have to live and devote some time to the person who she says her name is "my girlfriend", but that's another story ...

I still don't have passive and business revenue that allows me to live the way I want, but I'm working on it.

At the moment I could still live my life without monetary constraints.
The problem is that in this case, I need to die by the end of the month ...

The skill that distinguishes me is Copywriting.
I have reached my first great results as a copywriter thanks to many hours of study and practice in recent years.

I want to share my abilities and solve people's problems

Right now I'm looking for a mentor to help me keep "The right way" and to learn from. (Not the way of God, to understand what I mean.)

I always care about giving something back so I'm ready to give it time and energy.

I was born in the vineyards, working in the fields and being looked after by my grandparents.
My family situation is not the best, I see my family destroyed for economic reasons.
I find my father and mother with more stress, poor diet, and bad life choices.

It's tough, there are sure people are living worse. I know.
But F*ck this... It's hard ...

This is both the reason I read every day, work 12 hours and study in my spare time.
I don't want to go on a life of this kind, I want to be able to improve my life if I create more value I will be able to do it.

Pizza, Prosecco and family difficulties.

An entrepreneurial future is beginning, this is my only certainty.
It is a pleaser to meet new people, above Italians, who share the mentality of Fastlane.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

omarmo93

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 11, 2019
Copywriting will take you a far ways my friend Lorenzo the Italian. Good luck on your journey.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Ciao Lorenzo, benvenuto!

Lots of Italian people joining recently. Coincidence or Unscripted 's recent Italian release?

Anyway, copywriting is a great skill to have, so you will definitely figure out something sooner or later. This forum is an incredible resource, use it wisely.

D

Deleted74738

Ciao Lorenzo, benvenuto!

Lots of Italian people joining recently. Coincidence or Unscripted 's recent Italian release?

Anyway, copywriting is a great skill to have, so you will definitely figure out something sooner or later. This forum is an incredible resource, use it wisely.

Ciao Madame!

I saw some ADS about the Italian release of Unscripted but I read the English version.

Now I am trying to make my ability and passion for copywriting productive.

Thank!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...