Long story short, some company has made a poorly made Youtube video, advertising MY product. Not only is the video poorly made, but it misrepresents the purpose of my product.
To make matters worse, when you search for my product on Youtube, the video is the 2nd result. The only purpose this video serves is to direct people to their website, which isn't selling anything.
This is infuriating because it gives potential customers the wrong idea about my product.
I have tried to contact the people behind the video and website, but it is damn near impossible. I filed a Trademark Claim with Youtube about 2 weeks ago, but have yet to hear anything. Flagging the video doensn't work either lol.
I need this video taken down ASAP. Are there any real solutions?
To make matters worse, when you search for my product on Youtube, the video is the 2nd result. The only purpose this video serves is to direct people to their website, which isn't selling anything.
This is infuriating because it gives potential customers the wrong idea about my product.
I have tried to contact the people behind the video and website, but it is damn near impossible. I filed a Trademark Claim with Youtube about 2 weeks ago, but have yet to hear anything. Flagging the video doensn't work either lol.
I need this video taken down ASAP. Are there any real solutions?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
