The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Writing towards the Fastlane

Idea threads

Nate_34

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Dec 27, 2021
Hey all,
I'm a new entrepreneur and hoping to get some feedback to maybe inspire me to pick a route.

I was inspired by the comic Saga (amazing read!) where the author said there was so much negativity about the Star Wars prequel trilogy, that he couldn't help but ask himself, "What if all of that energy was put into something positive?" And he went on to write one of the craziest, fun, space-faring adventures out there. If you love bounty hunters and amazing comic book art, this is a must read.

Anyway, I am hoping to get some feedback on an idea I've been toiling with. I always hated Zombie films. They make no sense to me. So, I decided to put my creative energy to use to start addressing some of the zombie-genre tropes.

Attached is a short (1 page) story concept I'm developing.

Please read if you have time or interest and let me know what you think.

References:

Respectfully,
Nate

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Flip 'n Irving (Draft).docx
    14.3 KB · Views: 9

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads