The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Student seeking to move towards the fastlane

Jiersk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 3, 2020
Netherlands
Hey guys, figured I'd do a proper introduction

My name is Jeremy. I'm 22 years old Dutch guy and currently studying for a master's degree at university right now. I recently stumbled upon TMF and upon this forum, after finishing the book and lurking here for a while I figured I would make an account and join.

And I have to say: Damn, TMF is a good book and this community is impressive and interesting. It really made me believe again in myself and my ability to eventually live my dream life. And I want to take the opportunity to thank you for that, MJ DeMarco.

Below I'll lay out some information about myself if you guys are interested :)

Income
With regards to income I currently have a side job at a small company. I do have a venture and a product that I sell on my country's competitor of Amazon. I started it with a very small initial investment however, about 800€. The product sold out rapidly once the C0VlD-19 lockdowns hit, but I still took a little loss due to initial single investments such as photoshoots. I reordered the product from my supplier more than a month ago, and it only recently got sent in my direction, so the producer took a lot longer than what was agreed upon. Not blaming them here btw, it's my own fault. Based on my previous interactions with the supplier I should have known this could have happened. So I've learned my lesson, ensure that the supplier is reliable!

Hobbies
With regards to my hobbies, I really enjoy lifting weights and listening to music. I believe I partially enjoy lifting weights so much because it shows that through intelligent effort (following the right training and dieting schedule), one can reach their physique goals, and because of all the other reasons like the joy of pushing weights around. TMF gave me the feeling that there are striking similarities between lifting weights and wealth creation, that there are processes behind it. And music man, I just love it and can talk about it all day.

Plans
So, I'm currently looking to set foot on the fastlane and race towards my goals in life. Again, MJ, your back has made me see so many opportunities here. I'm currently focussing on my e-commerce venture, working on getting this one product going steadily and then expanding in the same niche under the same brand.

I don't plan to make this thread too long, so it at least remains readable for you guys, so I think I'll end my intro here.

Looking forward to talking to and learning from you all and eventually contributing myself!

-Jeremy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...