The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Writing My Own Script to Escape Wage Slavery

Lee H

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 8, 2018
Hi All,

I fell into the scripted life through the usual brain washing (deliberate and unintended) working in various corporate and small business roles up to about 10 years ago when I discovered the personal development/online business merry-go-round and started my own business.

After trying and largely failing for 3 or 4 years I returned to corporate life for 6 years. I have now moved again to re-start my business and currently operate as a freelance consultant. This in turn is allowing me to start on my own Productocracy in an area I have huge experience, while I look to become totally Unscripted.

I came across this forum after listening to MJ's Unscripted book and got caught up reading the "Guru's" thread as a lurker. Great info and lots of de ja vue pushed me to join the TFF.

I'm old to be here and just starting out but looking forward to the journey.

Cheers,
Lee

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Great to have ya Lee! Welcome aboard.

re-start my business and currently operate as a freelance consultant. This in turn is allowing me to start on my own Productocracy in an area I have huge experience, while I look to become totally Unscripted.
Restart what kind of business?

faiz hairudin

New Contributor
Jan 10, 2015
Hi All,

I fell into the scripted life through the usual brain washing (deliberate and unintended) working in various corporate and small business roles up to about 10 years ago when I discovered the personal development/online business merry-go-round and started my own business.

After trying and largely failing for 3 or 4 years I returned to corporate life for 6 years. I have now moved again to re-start my business and currently operate as a freelance consultant. This in turn is allowing me to start on my own Productocracy in an area I have huge experience, while I look to become totally Unscripted.

I came across this forum after listening to MJ's Unscripted book and got caught up reading the "Guru's" thread as a lurker. Great info and lots of de ja vue pushed me to join the TFF.

I'm old to be here and just starting out but looking forward to the journey.

Cheers,
Lee
[emoji1320][emoji1320][emoji1320]

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

Lee H

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 8, 2018
Great to have ya Lee! Welcome aboard.

Restart what kind of business?
Hi MJ,

I'm building a business providing Practical Cyber Security Training and Awareness solutions. It's primarily aimed at the B2B market here in the UK, initially focusing on the SME market (1-3000) employees. My main focus at present is building a portfolio of great, simple but effective products (training courses and supporting materials).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom