• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

INTRO Writing My Own Script to Escape Wage Slavery

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Lee H, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Lee H

Lee H New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Hi All,

I fell into the scripted life through the usual brain washing (deliberate and unintended) working in various corporate and small business roles up to about 10 years ago when I discovered the personal development/online business merry-go-round and started my own business.

After trying and largely failing for 3 or 4 years I returned to corporate life for 6 years. I have now moved again to re-start my business and currently operate as a freelance consultant. This in turn is allowing me to start on my own Productocracy in an area I have huge experience, while I look to become totally Unscripted.

I came across this forum after listening to MJ's Unscripted book and got caught up reading the "Guru's" thread as a lurker. Great info and lots of de ja vue pushed me to join the TFF.

I'm old to be here and just starting out but looking forward to the journey.

Cheers,
    Lee

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $357,529
    Admin Post
    Great to have ya Lee! Welcome aboard.

Restart what kind of business?

3. faiz hairudin

faiz hairudin New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Lee H

Lee H New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Hi MJ,

I'm building a business providing Practical Cyber Security Training and Awareness solutions. It's primarily aimed at the B2B market here in the UK, initially focusing on the SME market (1-3000) employees. My main focus at present is building a portfolio of great, simple but effective products (training courses and supporting materials).

daru and MJ DeMarco like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.