The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wow, this kid has a CRAZY car collection! One day......

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I was watching a Top Gear episode and this video was in the related video bar, it might be fake but let me tell you if this is real this dude, its just plain awesome. Of course there is no way if this was me I would have 2 GTR's and 2 Lambos, I would get some more diversity haha but whatever floats your boat. Here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2g6UC_PBA

I Googled the guy, interestng stuff to read: Let me google that for you

He's on secret entourage as well (same site MJ had an interview on): http://www.secretentourage.com/success-stories/robert-himler/

Some interesting stuff for anyone needing some inspiration (me) :D Ok well back to work for me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Calgary

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jun 28, 2011
I've known him for a while. He drove a Verde Ithaca Lamborghini Gallardo for his grad. He graduated with a 2.2 GPA

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I've known him for a while. He drove a Verde Ithaca Lamborghini Gallardo for his grad. He graduated with a 2.2 GPA

You have known about him or you know him personally?

I have a 2.6 at end of sophomore year :smx4: so I can relate to that quite well haha. Its funny that a number can reflect a level of "socially assumed" smarts to a person, little do my teachers or friends know I'm building websites and making businesses that if I tried to explain to a straight A, 4.0 student, it would sound like I'm talking gibberish to them :eek:

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
was watching a Top Gear episode and this video was in the related video bar, it might be fake but let me tell you if this is real this dude, its just plain awesome.

Yes hes real and owns razzi.me. Hes on this forum but dont think hes been active in awhile. He has some awesome vids on his facebook and carvideos.com.

https://www.facebook.com/RobertsCarChannel.

http://www.roberthimler.com/about/

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
MJ's been friends with him for a while. His story is interesting and he executed quite well. Took him a couple years to get it up. Now he makes even more money posting YouTube videos about his cars. Smart kid; now he doesn't need to go to college and he probably won't have to work for the rest of his life. I personally look to him for inspiration.

Calgary

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jun 28, 2011
You have known about him or you know him personally?

I have a 2.6 at end of sophomore year :smx4: so I can relate to that quite well haha. Its funny that a number can reflect a level of "socially assumed" smarts to a person, little do my teachers or friends know I'm building websites and making businesses that if I tried to explain to a straight A, 4.0 student, it would sound like I'm talking gibberish to them :eek:

Known about him ;).

Mark

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 25, 2010
MN
The comments on the YouTube video are pretty humorous. It's a shame how people look down on success.

DreamPursuit

Say a little, do a lot
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 18, 2010
South Carolina
Robert Himler was doing a sweepstakes a few months ago to ride in his Gallardo TT. Reading about him sure does give you a swift kick in the a$$! Did you see the video of his friend Amy Sangster? She's 22, smart, hot, already retired, and just bought a Gallardo! :fastlane: Here's the video 22 Year Old Girl Buys A Lamborghini Gallardo - YouTube I need to get on the ball!!!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Robert Himler was doing a sweepstakes a few months ago to ride in his Gallardo TT. Reading about him sure does give you a swift kick in the a$$! Did you see the video of his friend Amy Sangster? She's 22, smart, hot, already retired, and just bought a Gallardo! :fastlane: Here's the video 22 Year Old Girl Buys A Lamborghini Gallardo - YouTube I need to get on the ball!!!

Yeah. Hot is right. Lucky guy.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
The comments on the YouTube video are pretty humorous. It's a shame how people look down on success.

I feel bad for the Robert but he needs to realize its just how slowlaners work, they downgrade success so don't feel as bad about their life. Its installed at an early age as well.

Example 1: this buddy of mine, hes 15, his dad has a Ferrari California, his mom has a Maserati Gran Turismo, he posted about how he is blessed that his dad sold his company (he didn't say it but for a couple million bucks) and the comments on his post were immediately, rich bastard, why are you rich and I'm not and so on, and not 1 person said congratulations, it was all negative!

Example 2 (general slowlan-ness): I showed my friend John a picture of a Lambo while we were sitting in math class, he glanced at it, started shaking his head and said ya what about it. I said it looks sick I would love to have one. To that he replied I don't like them because I know I will never be able to afford one. Sad

DreamPursuit

Say a little, do a lot
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 18, 2010
South Carolina
I feel bad for the Robert but he needs to realize its just how slowlaners work, they downgrade success so don't feel as bad about their life. Its installed at an early age as well.

Example 1: this buddy of mine, hes 15, his dad has a Ferrari California, his mom has a Maserati Gran Turismo, he posted about how he is blessed that his dad sold his company (he didn't say it but for a couple million bucks) and the comments on his post were immediately, rich bastard, why are you rich and I'm not and so on, and not 1 person said congratulations, it was all negative!

Example 2 (general slowlan-ness): I showed my friend John a picture of a Lambo while we were sitting in math class, he glanced at it, started shaking his head and said ya what about it. I said it looks sick I would love to have one. To that he replied I don't like them because I know I will never be able to afford one. Sad

There will always be haters no matter who you are. It's far easier for them to cast judgement, than take the time to get to know someone. I know quite a few people like your friend. They are the ones that you can tell them til your blue in the face that there are ways to escape mediocre slowlane life, and they will still not believe you. I guess everyone can't be driven, so that's why we have employees...:shruggie:

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet

I don't understand why people need to compare your wealth to someone else wealth. For me, I am just comparing to my past, and how I am going about it... a millionaire and a homeless guy can be sitting next to me, and I could care less about either of them equally. It's nice that your rich, no need to insult about it. I am not going throw rocks at the homeless any time soon, so I am not going throw rocks at the super-rich.

That's not that sad. It's not your life is it? Who cares. Not everyone can be rich and a success story.

---
on this guy, :eusa_clap:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.