The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you guys like to see a re-design/re-creation of the forum?

Christopher104

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Oct 27, 2020
I've noticed that compared to the design concepts I've been learning and practicing, the forum looks kind of on the older side. I inspected the page as well, and it's using Jquery as the javascript library. I can re-design the frontend using react and next js, and add some really cool new features like voice chatting, Bussiness groups, ect. using Node js.

I won't do it for a while though, I'm still learning how to use adobe products to create assets for my applications. Just think of it as a cultivation of all my skillsets when I'm finished learning everything I need to know.

So what do you all think? Would you like to see something like that?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I've noticed that compared to the design concepts I've been learning and practicing, the forum looks kind of on the older side. I inspected the page as well, and it's using Jquery as the javascript library. I can re-design the frontend using react and next js, and add some really cool new features like voice chatting, Bussiness groups, ect. using Node js.

I won't do it for a while though, I'm still learning how to use adobe products to create assets for my applications. Just think of it as a cultivation of all my skillsets when I'm finished learning everything I need to know.

So what do you all think? Would you like to see something like that?
O you sweet summer child...

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
I'll take that as a no then?
This has been addressed before. The forum looks like it was made 10 years ago because that’s when it was made. :rofl:

People are accustomed to the way it looks and it works.

If it’s not broken don’t fix it .

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
I'll take that as a no then?
It's like an aspiring interior designer goes to someone's house, and says: "The colors look kind of bland, I prefer bright, sparkly colors, and the gym in your basement..., I would rather build a home cinema there because I like watching movies".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.