The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would this work?!

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021
When entrepreneurs want to start a business or startup, some find it very hard to find an idea or a problem to find a solution for and base their business upon it. I have the same problem sometimes I do have ideas but I don't know whether that genuinely is a problem to be solved. So, suppose there is a platform where a user who genuinely wants to get rid of a problem from his life and wants products to fulfill it (CONSUMER) posts about about that problem and people with same or relatable problem can upvote the post on the other hand other users who want to earn money by solving other's problem (ENTREPRENEUR) can contact the person with the problem and build a solution for it and sell it to to him and then people who have relatable problems and even release it in the open market as he knows that this product can solve many problems. This way entrepreneurs know what problems to solve to earn and people can directly convey which comfort or product they need the most right now. That platform is my idea. Any criticism or suggestions are most welcomed
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
Just to help you brainstorm, isn't Kickstarter already doing that really well? There are probably similar platforms for SaaS and other digital business ideas.

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021
Just to help you brainstorm, isn't Kickstarter already doing that really well? There are probably similar platforms for SaaS and other digital business ideas.
I didn't know about Kickstarter but as far as I have seen what it's about. I think it's about getting fundings for your project from people. And if people find it worth it they fund it. But the difference in my platform is that its the people who first post their problems and then entrepreneurs would work upon that to sell it to them rather than thinking of it themselves and waiting for people to like and fund it. The basic idea of the site is to reduce the problems entrepreneurs face to hunt ideas and for users to convey easily what exactly they want.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.