The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would the world run if everyone were a fastlaner? How would it be different?

suvv

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2015
This thought approached me the other day. I searched for a thread relevant to this; couldn't find one.

Would society collapse?
Would life quality be improved? Would this be similar in nature to that whole "robot communism" thing?
A more philosophical question; are the poor or sidewalkers/slowlaners needed for the Fastlane to be possible?

If everyone were trying to get rich fast, would life just remain the same: dead end jobs, but with more intense labor?
Would it cause people to retire at 40 instead of 65?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CLE

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Feb 7, 2016
This thought approached me the other day. I searched for a thread relevant to this; couldn't find one.

Would society collapse?
Would life quality be improved? Would this be similar in nature to that whole "robot communism" thing?
A more philosophical question; are the poor or sidewalkers/slowlaners needed for the Fastlane to be possible?

If everyone were trying to get rich fast, would life just remain the same: dead end jobs, but with more intense labor?
Would it cause people to retire at 40 instead of 65?
I just don't see how its possible. I work in sales. I do the research, order, have stock as well as sell things I don't have in stock. My guys rhat work in the back are great guys but there is just no possible way they could do what I do. Same with fastlaning. I read the book 6 years ago and brainstorm several times a week about a "big idea" but I have nothing as of yet. A lot of my ideas take a lot of capital and I am not ready for thst kind of risk. I want something I can do on a smaller scale but I haven't it yet.

suvv

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2015
I just don't see how its possible. I work in sales. I do the research, order, have stock as well as sell things I don't have in stock. My guys rhat work in the back are great guys but there is just no possible way they could do what I do. Same with fastlaning. I read the book 6 years ago and brainstorm several times a week about a "big idea" but I have nothing as of yet. A lot of my ideas take a lot of capital and I am not ready for thst kind of risk. I want something I can do on a smaller scale but I haven't it yet.
many fastlane ideas come from our own daily problems. here's one i came up with for you.
You do the research in sales - I don't know if this is researching the material of a dress, researching the engine of the car you're selling, etc., but:
openAI is in closed beta atm. i got in free by simply asking. you could sell a program to people that automatically explains certain topics by simply running their input into openAI and feeding it back to the consumer.
it explains everything from Eliphas Levi to why we smell terpenes. i don't even know if we actually smell terpenes but i think we do.

not sure if it's applicable in your field. maybe you're waiting for an "aha!" moment. maybe you've already had it and let it slide by. who knows. hope your endeavors go well anyway.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.