The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would like to meet other people who have a portfolio of small Content/SaaS sites

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have a small (5 seeking to grow to 10) sites with low or no income (and seeking to grow each to c.£200/month). Some are content (and I'm looking for SaaS opportunities).

I'm looking for others in a similar position to form a little network to discuss ideas, seek and offer help and contacts, debate strategy, celebrate success etc. I'd like the group to be open and honest about what's working and what's not. I'd ideally have some kind of group chat (whatsapp etc) for regular contact. I'm UK based, but happy to be international.

If you fancy joining this merry little crew, PM me and we can chat further.
Best
LHXS

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Going to bump again in the hope that MAYBE..... someone, anyone is in the samle line of work? Just looking for someone to support and talk with. It's a lonely place out here....

ace81385

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
May 6, 2015
Going to bump again in the hope that MAYBE..... someone, anyone is in the samle line of work? Just looking for someone to support and talk with. It's a lonely place out here....

happy to connect shoot me a DM

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

Most people on this forum are here to pursue wealth. Your initial post looks like distractions and idea hopping with the aim of earning a barely livable income. That is likely why few people responded.

What do you bring to the group? You've built multiple unsuccessful websites. Why should others want to be around you when they can learn from successful people on this forum? If you want others to be interested in joining you, figure out how you can be valuable for them. They're all asking, "why should I care about this?"

StackedMarketer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 16, 2020
Manchester, UK
Hi all,
I have a small (5 seeking to grow to 10) sites with low or no income (and seeking to grow each to c.£200/month). Some are content (and I'm looking for SaaS opportunities).

I'm looking for others in a similar position to form a little network to discuss ideas, seek and offer help and contacts, debate strategy, celebrate success etc. I'd like the group to be open and honest about what's working and what's not. I'd ideally have some kind of group chat (whatsapp etc) for regular contact. I'm UK based, but happy to be international.

If you fancy joining this merry little crew, PM me and we can chat further.
Best
LHXS

I'm in the UK and looking at SaaS opportunities in the future! Although it's not my main current focus, happy to connect with you

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Most people on this forum are here to pursue wealth. Your initial post looks like distractions and idea hopping with the aim of earning a barely livable income. That is likely why few people responded.

What do you bring to the group? You've built multiple unsuccessful websites. Why should others want to be around you when they can learn from successful people on this forum? If you want others to be interested in joining you, figure out how you can be valuable for them. They're all asking, "why should I care about this?"
A bit cold - but I'll assume you're coming from a place of trying to help; so, thanks.

Sometimes I can provide value/help, sometimes I ask for it. This is somewhere in the middle (just seeking to make connections).

TBH even with the closed and open question formats of offering some help and value, people don't jump at the chance (my offer here has had zero responses thus far). I consider myself fairly balanced - helping and asking for help (some of this is in the open forum (feel free to search for my posts), others (e.g. providing SEO and link help to the VAELab startup is in PMs).

I'll take your advice on board and consider what a value proposition I would offer to colleagues in this space. Thankfully I've already had some decent sounding people reach out. I'm not trying to make a bit sales pitch and lead some kind of movement, that would just be a distraction to me. Simply seeking ot connect with other people in this niche.

FWIW, I wouldn't consider website investing to be 'idea hoping' but I appreciate that your comment says *looks like* idea hoping, so perhaps a good place to start is for me to describe what this is all about.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Why don't you make execution thread?

The other thing is that this is a forum.
People want to talk here publicly not in obscure lobbies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...