Instead of further hi-jacking Amails thread:
(Theres some currency conversion here, so it might be slightly off.)
I found a product which you can buy for $2 a piece with free shipping, which is £1.28-ish.
Theres two sellers on Ebay for £6.99 with free shipping.
One guy on Amazon £14.99 + £4.99 shipping, the reviews say it's not worth that.
The ebayers after shipping and fees and messing around going to the post office etc, I worked out they make £3 an item.
My idea is to sell it fulfilled by Amazon for £4.99, this gives me around £1.85 profit and no hassle. I think people prefer to be fulfilled by Amazon and I think the pricing is closer to what people would actually pay for it.
Theres a slickdeals type site over here and if this price was posted, I could shift the volume of units, i'd need to make some profit.
Can you ship from China straight to Amazon?
The UPC codes, you need a barcode first?
Anyway, thoughts?
This thread was longer, but my token timed out.
So after perusing this thread, I did what anyone would. I started looking through Alibaba, seeing something cool and then finding a billion other people selling them via Ebay or Amazon.
I finally found something that isn't really sold here and i've just fired off a quick price message to them. (I stole your enquiry template 😀 )
(Theres some currency conversion here, so it might be slightly off.)
I found a product which you can buy for $2 a piece with free shipping, which is £1.28-ish.
Theres two sellers on Ebay for £6.99 with free shipping.
One guy on Amazon £14.99 + £4.99 shipping, the reviews say it's not worth that.
The ebayers after shipping and fees and messing around going to the post office etc, I worked out they make £3 an item.
My idea is to sell it fulfilled by Amazon for £4.99, this gives me around £1.85 profit and no hassle. I think people prefer to be fulfilled by Amazon and I think the pricing is closer to what people would actually pay for it.
Theres a slickdeals type site over here and if this price was posted, I could shift the volume of units, i'd need to make some profit.
Can you ship from China straight to Amazon?
The UPC codes, you need a barcode first?
Anyway, thoughts?
This thread was longer, but my token timed out.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
