The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Working on a website alone and need someone that will help me get the ball rolling.

3_Will_3

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 7, 2019
btw you wont be paid i just want someone that would help me and also its not such a serious thing all i want is to get the website out to people and help people save time with online shopping

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
btw you wont be paid i just want someone that would help me and also its not such a serious thing all i want is to get the website out to people and help people save time with online shopping

With a little time on my hands, I saw your post and wanted to jump in to help. But I'm holding back, not because you're asking for free help, but because...

• You've not taken the time to even introduce yourself to the community as the welcome message you got upon signing up suggested. I'm wondering if you're not going to ignore my recommendations to you as well, thereby wasting my time.

• You're looking for help, but you never bothered to clearly articulate what you're trying to accomplish, what steps you've taken so far, and where you've gotten stuck and need help. If details are not essential to you, I fear I'm going to waste too much time going back-and-forth just to even understand what you want before I can even offer any help (which you're probably going to ignore anyway).
From 10+ years in consulting and hosting, these are tell-tale signs of a "client from hell" -- the sort that would reply to the "Welcome" email I send them... yelling at me and calling me names for not sending them their "password" a week after signing up... when the very email they replied to has clear login instructions, including their username and password... except they never bothered to read!

I can see your only other post has no response either: Need to know how to ask websites to get paid by listing their website on mine

That should tell you... you're doing something wrong!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
You can’t even take the time to use proper grammar or form a sentence. But people should give up their time help you make money with nothing in return.

#landfilled

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JordanS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 8, 2014
"btw you wont be paid i just want someone that would help me and also its not such a serious thing"

This is definitely not the right way to ask for help.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
"btw you wont be paid i just want someone that would help me and also its not such a serious thing"
I agree. First sign of you're wasting my time. Besides any help one is to be offered is less valuable than what you already know by projecting the idea other people's knowledge is not worth anything in your opinion.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.