I potentially have the opportunity to join an eCommerce site/app which has just expanded to Asia. The company doesn't sell products but rather provides a "service".
The role would be a sales position which would involve signing up merchants to use the platform for their business while also targeting corporates to use the service for their employees.
I am currently working in Finance, however, I'm looking to transition out soon and eventually start my own business. I think this could be an interesting stepping stone to improve my sales skills and learn more about eCommerce.
It's a big decision to move out of Finance, so I am interested to hear your thoughts on the potential move. The two salaries are quite similar so that isn't a factor.
Also, does anyone have experience in a similar role and could shed some insight? Thoughts on whether its a good opportunity?
Thanks in advance for your help!
The role would be a sales position which would involve signing up merchants to use the platform for their business while also targeting corporates to use the service for their employees.
I am currently working in Finance, however, I'm looking to transition out soon and eventually start my own business. I think this could be an interesting stepping stone to improve my sales skills and learn more about eCommerce.
It's a big decision to move out of Finance, so I am interested to hear your thoughts on the potential move. The two salaries are quite similar so that isn't a factor.
Also, does anyone have experience in a similar role and could shed some insight? Thoughts on whether its a good opportunity?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
