- Joined
- Jul 9, 2013
- Messages
- 264
Rep Bank
$1,005
$1,005
User Power: 128%
Hi Guys,
Got to work today with my normal, briefcase, lunchbox, and decided not to bring my gym bag with two today because I didn't feel like lugging it around.
I got into work and thought I would buy a professional/decent looking bag that combined the three parts fairly well and looked professional. (With a detachable lunchbox)
At least with the following points
-Middle section for work gear/laptops/papers/things like that
-Connected, but walled off section for gym clothes where sweat/water won't seep through to other sections
-Finally a connected lunch box portion that looks connected, but also has a feature to disconnect it to put it in a fridge or bring it to a cafeteria (decent lunch box as well, keeps things cold, also an obvious barrier wall to other sections)
-lastly, assembled/designed in a way to be fairly compact
I don't know about you guys who work jobs that you want to go to the gym before/after work and bring your own healthy lunch in an expensive city - think San Fran or NYC where you take public transit to work, but something like this would be great.
Any thoughts?
Got to work today with my normal, briefcase, lunchbox, and decided not to bring my gym bag with two today because I didn't feel like lugging it around.
I got into work and thought I would buy a professional/decent looking bag that combined the three parts fairly well and looked professional. (With a detachable lunchbox)
At least with the following points
-Middle section for work gear/laptops/papers/things like that
-Connected, but walled off section for gym clothes where sweat/water won't seep through to other sections
-Finally a connected lunch box portion that looks connected, but also has a feature to disconnect it to put it in a fridge or bring it to a cafeteria (decent lunch box as well, keeps things cold, also an obvious barrier wall to other sections)
-lastly, assembled/designed in a way to be fairly compact
I don't know about you guys who work jobs that you want to go to the gym before/after work and bring your own healthy lunch in an expensive city - think San Fran or NYC where you take public transit to work, but something like this would be great.
Any thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
