The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Woman Sells Her Virginity; FL Transcends to Oldest Profession

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Do you think they will take an out-of-state personal check? I could have my Nigerian banker wire the money too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Haha and get scammed by the Nigerian banker?

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Damn, I did not know that they can rebuild womens hymen. Well I guess she can keep auctioning herself and rebuild her hymen over and over. SEx=money for that auctioned girl

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
you can rebuild a hymen very easily. plastic surgeons are making a killing selling this service to arab women here in Europe

I believe this is what Robin Williams once called "born again virgins" :smxB:

-Russ H

Fennec

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Oct 16, 2010
Prostitution!

22-Year-Old's Virginity Auction Bids Hit $3.7M | NBC Los Angeles

1) Offer an item limited in supply ... 22 year old virgin ... CHECK.
2) Make the offer available to the masses ... CHECK.
3) Leverage virality ... CHECK.

She has the right idea ... sell assets, but this wouldn't constitute a plan of action that you'd find me recommending...

Kinda makes me ill ...

Why? Because it's probably something you can't do? ;-P

Fennec

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Oct 16, 2010
I don't know how the hell she's getting these kinds of offers. You could get a virgin for free, just go to any high school/college parties and find the excitably nervous looking ones.

* of course, if you go the high school route, you'll ask for ID to ensure that your lady in waiting is eighteen...

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
I don't know how the hell she's getting these kinds of offers. You could get a virgin for free, just go to any high school/college parties and find the excitably nervous looking ones.

* of course, if you go the high school route, you'll ask for ID to ensure that your lady in waiting is eighteen...

I'd ask for ID at college too. Make it look like a joke/pass on how young and beautiful she is... But in reality, I just know that girls can have older friends and pass for being older than they actually are. Just 'cuz she's in a college party, doesn't mean she's in college classes. ;p

fastlaneCoder

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Apr 10, 2012
Georgia, USA
Yes MJ she has Magnitude but a very limited scale! How many times can she sell that virginity? Once! Heck we often frown on the 24 hour limit of each day but what about the limit of 1 on her virginity? LOL. Oh and yes you also have to factor in the Owner of the bunny ranch. He TAKES HALF. Then there's taxes. And your use of the word "virality" in the original post just rubs me the wrong way (no pun intended)....:smilielol:

P.S - The irony really hit home when I read that she had a degree in "women's studies" (How do modern feminists feel about this...I don't think the older ones would've liked it) and she planned to go into family and marriage counseling. Oh and I simply don't find it likely that someone who resorted to prostitution will be very good at money management...but then again I could be wrong!

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
Nobody has brought this up, but I prefer someone that knows what the hell they are doing, no beginners for me...

People who know what they're doing were beginners once. Someone has to get the ball rolling.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.