- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
We are going to have a section on our site that offers reviews of different properties. I would like to have some sort of mascot that we can take with us and photograph it in different places. Several sites do this currently; for example, one site has a little white seal stuffed animal which goes around staying in properties and gives its "seal of approval". Another place has a bear, that does the same thing- but with no catch phrase.
I don't care if there is a catch phrase or not, but I would like for the mascot to be clever and fun.
I have three different thoughts about how we could present/use our mascot:
1. The mascot could be a toy/stuffed animal.
2. Someone we're traveling with could become the mascot and wear a mask or something.
3. The mascot could be a drawing that people could print out, color then tape to a popsicle stick or something, then submit their photos and stories of the mascot's adventures.
Any thoughts?
I don't care if there is a catch phrase or not, but I would like for the mascot to be clever and fun.
I have three different thoughts about how we could present/use our mascot:
1. The mascot could be a toy/stuffed animal.
2. Someone we're traveling with could become the mascot and wear a mask or something.
3. The mascot could be a drawing that people could print out, color then tape to a popsicle stick or something, then submit their photos and stories of the mascot's adventures.
Any thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
