What's new

Will having a brokers license be the best for me?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

anunez

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
21
Location
Bay area
Rep Bank
$155
User Power: 5%
Hello everyone, Business has always been a passion for me and my goal is to start one. Now all I have been doing for the past 5 years is selling, and investing in Real Estate. I have recently completed a business transaction with a person who has bought several businesses of his own. What I learned during the transaction was using LLC's to purchase the business under, corporate credit, establishing officers for the corporation, leasing the property and using business escrows. It was definitely something that I want to do and the problem is all I know is Real Estate. So I think I am ready to branch off on my own and will be taking my broker exam soon. Can I obtain all the benefits that I witnessed from establishing my own brokerage? I would like to establish corporate credit change my mentality from a self employed to a business owner and learn more about big business. What do you guys think?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xuamf tahhitv vjev zua miesp vu "miwisehi" zuas voni/$. E gix qsowevi hsepvt dep hiv zua tvesvif cav nusi onqusvepvmz e NIPVUS ot piifif. Tuniupi xju dep tjux zua vji quv jumit op vji suef.

Tqiel xovj uvjis Csulist; puv katv 1 us 2 cav e wetv pancis ug vjin (Qsigissecmz puv op zuas esie). Zuas dunqivovust xomm puv howi huuf efwodi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom