The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wikipedia Page Creation: Resellers Wanted

sravi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 1, 2012
All Fastlane Forum members are welcome to inquire about this service.

http://www.sharkim.com/

I am also looking for resellers. If you can sell to people's vanity or desire for credibility (and have access to such people)- I may be interested in working with you. I have the infrastructure in place to deliver this service. All inclusive. You can charge people whatever prices you want (on top of our fee).

Potential demographics:
Authors, Actors, Singers and other artists.
Fashion industry/models.
Job seekers.
Doctors.
Small-medium businesses, Startups.
Websites.
Old people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

germandude

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 4, 2016
Europe
Point 5 of the FAQ is misleading. All Wikipedia links are nofollow.

Also how do I get in touch?

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Forgive my ignorance,

What type of person out there, who isn't already ON a wikipedia entr(look at the obscure unnotable people things places that have their own page), would actually pay to be on a wikipedia entry?

It seems the money would be better spent towards acquiring customers, developing a b2b connection within their industries etc.

I don't see the demographic here, could you elaborate?

germandude

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 4, 2016
Europe
Forgive my ignorance,

What type of person out there, who isn't already ON a wikipedia entr(look at the obscure unnotable people things places that have their own page), would actually pay to be on a wikipedia entry?

It seems the money would be better spent towards acquiring customers, developing a b2b connection within their industries etc.

Not OP, but i think you underestimate people's need for recognition and popularity.

sravi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 1, 2012
Point 5 of the FAQ is misleading. All Wikipedia links are nofollow.

Also how do I get in touch?

Pm sent with contact information. Nofollow links, especially from high-traffic authority sites like Wikipedia do help greatly in our experience, which is why people keep buying more of them for the same sites. It's a contentious subject but the best way is to see for yourself if they help your rankings (they do in our experience). Another point that's overlooked is that there are many Wikipedia mirror sites out there which will also link to you once you have a link on Wikipedia.

sravi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 1, 2012
Forgive my ignorance,

A publisher views the same author of a potential book deal as being more credible than if the author did not have a Wikipedia page.

Models get contracts. Singers get signed on. Actors find work.

All of the above scenarios have actually happened with our customers and led to good word of mouth promotion for this service.

Startups trying to raise money could also benefit. As could job seekers of all kinds, every person or business really. If someone's going to Google you for any reason (including your B2B connections), a Wikipedia page is impressive.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 27, 2015
Phoenix OR
I worked with a tech startup, and several of the engineers asked me to do their Wikipedia pages. They didn't have time, but it was needed for a few of them, especially as the principals had them. I charged them $300 each for a minimal page, a few years ago, so it looks like your pricing is spot on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.