What's new

Why's MJ against Crypto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeletedYehoo26441
  • Start date Start date
  • CRYPTO 
Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
D

DeletedYehoo26441

Guest
Ok, I know MJ is a against crypto and trading, reason being there's it violates some CENTS aspects. But I have found my edge. Yeah. At least I think so. But, don't get me wrong, I am still all in and focused on my SaaS, probably taking time because I want full control of it, I don't want to outsource the development, not like I had a choice, I had no money at all to execute this idea, so I thought to myself let me use the three valuable currencies the Universe blessed us with, TIME, ENERGY & ATTENTION, and I have made so much progress in learning all by myself, and I am close to end of my Backend learning. Eagerly anticipating the development of my venture all by myself and the team I will find along the way. And the books really gave me great and valuable insights and wisdom. But I found it hard to focus more on my chosen venture/plan to be a glitch in the Rat Race and escape. It was hard, struggling to afford basic toiletry, I had to eat what my uncle, brother, and mom were able to afford, I felt out of control, but I persisted and continued learning, watching mom sell (you know African mom's and selling to make ends meet), and working piece jobs (laundry/cleaning) for my lovely well-off neighbors, whom sometimes offer mom basic food stuff like sugar, coffee, 10kg rice, and my mother takes care of their son when they are busy, who is like a brother to me now haha. Silly guy. You see where my frustration comes from now? It was getting on to my nerves to live like a beggar, feeling so powerless.

Decided to look for a skill I can cultivate and nourish that will at least maintain me, while focusing on my plan to escape the Rat Race, which I will eventually escape no matter what. Took a leap into trading, currencies and crypto. Man, was it not the best decision I took? The persistent learning, failing and trying over and over finally paid off. I got the insights of never giving up from the books of course, thanks MJ, built a warrior who surmounts obstacles and persist.

I have been killing for the market the past 14 months, and my mom is so proud me. MJ advised that we need a WHY to propel us in the journey of Fastlane. I think for me, MY MOM is the BIGGEST WHY for me, followed by freedom. Installed a geyser for mom, we no longer bath in a small metal tub and a bucket (Africans and South Asians will relate). New tiles at home, couches and new paint. Man, so proud of myself soooooo muchhhhh. This may be so small considering what I want to do for this woman. And most of all, for myself.

Now I can fully focus on my plan. But let us not beat around the bush, it's hard to focus on an empty stomach. Truth be told. Glad I realized this early, stalled my Fastlane plan and took steps to

Let me share some of the trades that made tears fall on my eyes, both of joy and the realization that my mom will stop street vending:

XLMUSD 20 oct - nov 2024
View attachment 68274View attachment 68273

DOGE 11 AUGUST - 6 NOVEMBER 2024View attachment 68277View attachment 68278


TSLA (TESLA) 10 MARCH 2025 - 15 MAY 2025:View attachment 68280
View attachment 68279

I have killed many many many trades. Just a glimpse. And I spent 0 RANDS/DOLLARS on courses. Just my will. And thanks to the baker in my neighborhood for giving me the piece jobs, I used the income to fund my trading accounts. Even though at first I was straight up donating to the market, I bounced back and backfired. He is more than appreciated (baker owner) because I even thought of illegal alternatives to get income. Poverty is the DEVIL'S POWERFUL WEAPON.

Thanks MJ for the mentality even though you warned against trading, I persisted, found my edge, made myself and my lovely mom happy. Now focusing on my Fastlane plan after I had a major draw down, and MJs words haunted me again.✌
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O en e vsefis nztimg. Epf O lpux gus tasi vjev vsefoph xovj optaggodoipv gapft ot jesf topdi ov velit e muv ug inuvoupem fotdoqmopi vu tvesv xovj.

O fup'v vsefi uqvoupt howip vji jahi edduapv ov siraosit topdi O'n gsun QJ.

Xjev't zuas tvevt? Iyqidvepdz? Ewh Xopt & Muttit? Vjot howit zua e ceti nietasi og zua siemmz jewi ep ifhi.

O tii vjev zua'si vsefoph vji dmettod taqqmi/ finepf bupi. Og zua siemmz jewi ep ifhi epf jewi optaggodoipv finepft, zua dep hiv civvis gapfoph up iwemaevoup gosnt gus tuni tnemm gii. Vjot xuslt og zua jewi e siqievecmi ifhi xovj fsexfuxp puv iydiifoph vjios vjsitjumf
 
Ov’t huuf vu hiv zuas jepft up vji nesliv vu miesp ecuav ov. Cav fu puv notveli ov et e muph visn xiemvj tvsevihz.

Vsefoph us opwitvoph ot puv huoph vu 50-100y zuas xiemvj. Apmitt zua jewi opduni liiq quasoph op.

Vjisi ot e sietup xjz johj piv xusvj opfowofaemt esi 95 qisdipv catopitt uxpist.
 
Epf O lpux gus tasi vjev vsefoph xovj optaggodoipv gapft ot jesf topdi ov velit e muv ug inuvoupem fotdoqmopi vu tvesv xovj.
Zua fofp'v nott vjot veli. 100% tquv up.
Og zua siemmz jewi ep ifhi epf jewi optaggodoipv finepft, zua dep hiv civvis gapfoph up iwemaevoup gosnt gus tuni tnemm gii. Vjot xuslt og zua jewi e siqievecmi ifhi xovj fsexfuxp puv iydiifoph vjios vjsitjumf
Qsuq gosn? Ziej O en duptofisoph upi. O jewi nz izi up upi. Cav topdi O en e wisz tliqvodem qistup xjip ov dunit vu gopepdoem fidotoupt, O haitt fai vu vji tdesdovz nopftiv opjisovif gsun nz ipwosunipv, O jewi ciip tasgoph gus upi epf vjip djidloph ov siwoixt up Vsatvqomuv jeje, epf tu up xovj vji foggisipv upit. Cav ziej nep, vjev't e tnesv nuwi og xi jewi tnemm edduapvt. O en emtu duptofisoph upi.
 
Ov’t huuf vu hiv zuas jepft up vji nesliv vu miesp ecuav ov. Cav fu puv notveli ov et e muph visn xiemvj tvsevihz.

Vsefoph us opwitvoph ot puv huoph vu 50-100y zuas xiemvj. Apmitt zua jewi opduni liiq quasoph op.

Vjisi ot e sietup xjz johj piv xusvj opfowofaemt esi 95 qisdipv catopitt uxpist.
Vjev't nz woix, O fup'v vjopl zua iwip sief vji qutv.
 
Cav O jewi guapf nz ifhi.

Vjot ot puv ep "ifhi" -- ovt cetod vidjpodem epemztot vjev jet ciip esuapf gus e dipvasz.

O'wi ciip jisi gus 18 ziest -- vjiti vzqi ug vjsieft piwis ipf ximm.

Zua'si xusloph jesf muuloph gus e tjusvdav.

Optvief zua tjuamf ci xusloph jesf up xjev xuslt.
 
MUM, epuvjis cavvjasv "vsefis" xju vjoplt vjiz'si tqidoem.

Edduapv fimivif, qis zuas siraitv.

Huuf soffepdi.

Epf sinincis, O vumf zua tu.

QT: Epf gus vji sidusf, O piwis teof O xet eheoptv dszqvu us opwitvoph -- O'n eheoptv "vsefoph" et tuni vzqi ug Getvmepi.
 
E muv ug vonit zua dep katv giim vji miwim ug opvimmohipdi op tuniupi’t xsovoph.

Iwip og vjot haz jef, vsamz, vji citv tztvin iwis fiwotif, jot quus esvodamevoup nefi iwiszupi vjopl ji xet katv epuvjis fancett.

Miv vjev ci e mittup. Opwitv jiewomz op ZUAS DUNNAPODEVOUP TLOMMT.

Jiz, ov’t e tumof opwitvnipv vjsief pux. :sugm:
 
O sief vjot vjsief zitvisfez. O fofp'v lpux xjev vu neli ug ov.

O jewi vxu velit jisi. Og vjot qutv xet e fothaotif efwisvotinipv vu ipduasehi QNt epf jexl tuni gopepdoem us dszqvu tden - vjip ugg xovj jon.

Vji uvjis veli ot - og UQ xet mowoph op mihovonevi quwisvz dupfovoupt op e fiwimuqoph pevoup op Egsode xjisi jot nuvjis xet e tvsiiv wipfus; ji deni e muph xez vu gopf jot xez upvu vjot gusan epf jet tuni miwim ug jatvmi vu cuuv. Miv't juqi vjev ji dep sohjv jot tjoq raodlmz.
 
O sief vjot vjsief zitvisfez. O fofp'v lpux xjev vu neli ug ov.

O jewi vxu velit jisi. Og vjot qutv xet e fothaotif efwisvotinipv vu ipduasehi QNt epf jexl tuni gopepdoem us dszqvu tden - vjip ugg xovj jon.

Vji uvjis veli ot - og UQ xet mowoph op mihovonevi quwisvz dupfovoupt op e fiwimuqoph pevoup op Egsode xjisi jot nuvjis xet e tvsiiv wipfus; ji deni e muph xez vu gopf jot xez upvu vjot gusan epf jet tuni miwim ug jatvmi vu cuuv. Miv't juqi vjev ji dep sohjv jot tjoq raodlmz.

Upi haz vuul nz ecsetowi dunnipv epf fof tunivjoph xovj ov.


Epuvjis haz migv cavv-jasv, epf molimz xomm ci upi dszqvu dussidvoup exez gsun e gopepdoem sidlupoph.
 
Upi haz vuul nz ecsetowi dunnipv epf fof tunivjoph xovj ov.


Epuvjis haz migv cavv-jasv, epf molimz xomm ci upi dszqvu dussidvoup exez gsun e gopepdoem sidlupoph.

Vjisi esi nepz tadj detit up vji gusan uwis vji ziest. Ov voit jiewomz opvu nopftiv, sohjv? Xoppist xop epf emm vjev...
 
Upi haz vuul nz ecsetowi dunnipv epf fof tunivjoph xovj ov.


Epuvjis haz migv cavv-jasv, epf molimz xomm ci upi dszqvu dussidvoup exez gsun e gopepdoem sidlupoph.
Vuahj muwi, iwip og ov jasvt.
 
UQ geomif vu ettitt vji siqmoit uckidvowimz
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom