The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why shouldn't I quit my job?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I live in a right to work state. That means that I have the right to quit just as fast as my employer has a right to fire me for littleto know reason.

I would have no worries over getting fired. My fiance was fired from her job for some real lame reasons. Then a week later over 200 employees were laid off and got unemployment benefits. She was sacked to save the company unemployment expenses and they thought she wasn't smart enough to appeal.

Well we did appeal. Shes from a foreign country and did not understand what was going on but I did and I coached her through it it. And we won the appeal.

Now we get 99 weeks of income while she builds her business full time. And I do not feel one bit guilty about it nor do I fear any karma. As My current employer is doing the same thing right now. I cant wait til she frees me. And in the meantime In addition to helping her business I am selling one and building another in forex, So don't give me any crap about being Greedy and lazy.

I just wish I could print out 600 billion dollars and lend it out to my criminal friends on wall street at zero percent interest and let the tax payers soak up the loss with inflation.. Now THAT's a fastlane plan! LOL

My Lovely Bride's business if you would like to register and donate to our cause. LOL
v v v v v v v

Christ... Great business plan, getting fired for unemployment. Im just curious do you collect food stamps so your hard earned money can go towards more important things like 24" chrome wheels from rent a tire?

Donate to your cause WTFITS? You cant be serious... You will never have the drive to make it as an entrepreneur, go get a job.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fisherman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Mar 31, 2012
Toronto
you guys are way too hard on this guy, sometimes when you are in poverty the way out is not always peaches and cream.

His employer may deserve this or not, but that is not the point.

He may employ hundreds of people one day, pay millions in tax, and strengthen our economy.

Wall street was making money for years... hand over fist and they get bailed when their game caught up with them. What happened to all the money they made in the good years? No risk and huge reward business model operates on the backs of average working Americans who now cannot even put food on table an roof over our heads.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
you guys are way too hard on this guy, sometimes when you are in poverty the way out is not always peaches and cream.

His employer may deserve this or not, but that is not the point.

He may employ hundreds of people one day, pay millions in tax, and strengthen our economy.

Wall street was making money for years... hand over fist and they get bailed when their game caught up with them. What happened to all the money they made in the good years? No risk and huge reward business model operates on the backs of average working Americans who now cannot even put food on table an roof over our heads.

Whatever. Anyone older than 16 shouldnt act like this. He is a worthless fool and that is why he is destined to remain at his current social status. I wouldnt pay him minimum wage. He doesnt even deserve a job the way hes acting.

This is why minimum wage is BS, this guy is worth $3.25/hr tops. Congrats eagle you are gainfully overemployed. Maybe if you and KTDA went into business together you could make $10/hr...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
My Spidey-senses are telling me that we are being treated to a repeat trolling from none-other than the infamous BrianC!

For those of you that don't know him, BrianC is Bigger Than Google. Yeah, he's kind of a big deal.

:repuke:

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My Spidey-senses are telling me that we are being treated to a repeat trolling from none-other than the infamous BrianC!

I don't think so - I'm not seeing a connection internally.

Mr.Marnier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
May 3, 2011
"Here is a man who is wretchedly poor. He is extremely anxious that his surroundings and home comforts should be improved. Yet all the time he shirks his work, and considers he is justified in trying to deceive his employer on the ground of the insufficiency of his wages. Such a man does not understand the simplest rudiments of those principles which are the basis of true prosperity. He is not only totally unfitted to rise out of his wretchedness, but is actually attracting to himself a still deeper wretchedness by dwelling in, and acting out, indolent, deceptive, and unmanly thoughts." James Allen -As a Man Thinketh.

That sums up your problem right there - it's a common trap, one I found myself in for many years. Ask yourself a simple question - If I cannot or will not demonstrate that I can execute my current duties at an even satisfactory level - then what exactly qualifies me for a higher position?

KTDA

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 2, 2012
If I cannot or will not demonstrate that I can execute my current duties at an even satisfactory level - then what exactly qualifies me for a higher position?

I see what you're saying. Again, just like other people on this thread, your post assumes a reasonable workload is being placed upon me.

E.g. I can only physically do 100 pieces of work per day, and my employer asks me to do 120. I try to do their 120 but the quality suffers, I have to cut corners. They hound me and my workmates constantly about the quality of our work, so we pay more attention to the quality. A backlog of work is then accumulated as we're back to doing our 100 pieces at top quality.

Meh, I think we all know where we stand on this now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.