The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why Me and You Must Make $100M

siyenparkS+CEO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 20, 2022
Hi I'm siyeon park. I'm from Korea. I need 100M because I wanna save my future and your life.

What's this mean?

Did you watched the News? 2022 Dec. 29. I watched a News about WMO Climate change report. It's showed that after about 5 year later, temperature of the Earth will be reached 1.5 'C. That means We can not survive anymore.

Crazy Summer. Crazy winter. Crazy inflation. Economic deterioration. Crisis of the foods....

Did you know we threw away 120 billion masks every month for 3 years? 3x12x120 billion masks was buried or burned in the ground. When it was burned, carcinogens spread into the air. This is dioxin. Listed as a carcinogen by WHO.

I was at a loss and put off learning to code for 4 months. But now I realized that we don't have time.
My future, our future, we must save ourselves. Right now I'm making an app with the goal of selling to Twitter.
It's an app that will become Twitter's new main source of income. And it also solves people's problems.
It's a win-win for Twitter, users, me and all of us. I must sell for 100 million. With that money, I will visit the scientists who were on strike warning of the climate crisis in US, found a hydrogen energy development company, and invest all my money.

I'm not afraid of failure... because

If the future in which we can live comfortably isn't far away anyway, shouldn't we struggle to live?

I'm not very experienced, but I'm very appreciate for the help of the Fastlane book and the kind people sharing information here. In particular, the thoughtful mail sent by Mr. MJ DeMarco gives me great courage and strength. Thank you!! (Actually, I printed out that email and put it on the wall in my room lol)

I will pray that you all are always safe and happy, and that you live the life you want!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...