Thijz0
New Contributor
Hey guys,
i'm currently creating a product that's based around marketing and online entrepreneurship, but to get to know the audience a bit better I thought
Hey guys, I'm currently building a product that is tailored to the online entrepreneur, and to make it the best product it can be, I would like to get to know the audience a bit better, so Instead of assuming things, it's better to have some real data in my opinion...
So I wonder if there's anyone out here on this forum whom I can interview... I'll be asking questions like, why did you get into (online) entrepreneurship, what do you believe about the online marketing space, what is your biggest fear when it comes to (online) entrepreneurship etc.
You would help me out tremendously (@admin, if this is not allowed here, please delete)
i'm currently creating a product that's based around marketing and online entrepreneurship, but to get to know the audience a bit better I thought
Hey guys, I'm currently building a product that is tailored to the online entrepreneur, and to make it the best product it can be, I would like to get to know the audience a bit better, so Instead of assuming things, it's better to have some real data in my opinion...
So I wonder if there's anyone out here on this forum whom I can interview... I'll be asking questions like, why did you get into (online) entrepreneurship, what do you believe about the online marketing space, what is your biggest fear when it comes to (online) entrepreneurship etc.
You would help me out tremendously (@admin, if this is not allowed here, please delete)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
