The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who's That New Guy?

R

RJ1

It's Me! Call me RJ for the purposes of this site. Late to the game, new to the Fastlane. Have an idea I am excited about. Fresh out of the box, early stage. Could benefit from insights of experienced Fastlaners who have expertise in: Building an Online Matching Platform [ie, Dating Site], and Ensuring Confidentiality & Compliance of Programmers/Tech People who will build the site. Need to be in stealth mode until the site is fully live. Any advice from experienced fastlane experts greatly appreciated. As for me I am a professional sales guy who has owned and operated my own business for the past five years. Think 'self-employment' rather than 'Hot New Start-up'. Writing and Sales are my strong suits. Ask me anything about these topics. Also very much into cryptocurrencies. Waiting for a buy signal as we speak.
A pleasure to be here guys and thanks for your consideration. Good Luck to Each & Every One of Us!
[By the way, do you guys constantly hear the chorus from the Eagles song 'Life in the Fastlane' repeating in your head or is that just a New Guy thing?]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...