One decision I have stumbled upon is whether to sell my product direct to consumer, or wholesale to businesses. They both have their own advantages disadvantages.
Direct to Consumer:
Marketing to consumers vs marketing to businesses.
I'm really stumped on this and am having troubles with how to proceed.
You wonderful peoples 2 cents would be mighty appreciated!
Direct to Consumer:
- The product price can be kept much lower. I can sell my high quality product at a much lower price than most brands do, which can make for a major selling point.
- Everything can be kept in house. If we get big enough we can hire somebody to do the shipping, or even fulfillment.
- We would be selling many units at a time. Less logistics to worry about.
- MSRP would need to be nearly double what I would sell it for on my own to compete in order for us both to make a profit.
Marketing to consumers vs marketing to businesses.
I'm really stumped on this and am having troubles with how to proceed.
You wonderful peoples 2 cents would be mighty appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
