The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wholesale help

SwoleBro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 14, 2015
Does anyone know a website where i can purchase blank slim fit tee's for whole sale that doesn't require me to buy 1000 at a time, as i simply do not have the capital for that at the moment. I have been struggling with how to get my own business started, so i figured I would get started by selling some shirts. If you guys could recommend me to a site that would be great, if not, any advice would be highly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Have you looked on eBay?

NickT41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Dec 4, 2013
Can you buy some shirts for retail or sale somewhere or on eBay? Once you've established your business, focus on increasing your margins by buying in bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wal-Mart Vendor

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Feb 18, 2015
USA
Yes national import export is great on linkedin. The china manufactures will give you samples for free.

Cicc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jun 12, 2014
I believe Tultex (www.tultex.net) and M&O knits are decent options too. Tultex makes that soft slim fit tri-blend tee. Both I believe are out of Mexico with U.S. distribution.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.