The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who wants to join forces in the e-commerce?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Berten

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 11, 2020
Belgium
Hi people,

I wanted to check if someone was interested in a new project.

I am now at home because of the corona virus like a lot of people and working on some side projects.

My dream is to create a “taskforce” group with likeminded people around the world to start a couple of e-commerce shops/apps/websites and to join forces. For example someone who is good with shopify/building sites, a graphic designer, an SEO expert, marketing expert, etc.

I would love that concept because I have great ideas every day but I need a team to motivate each other. And video call together and brainstorm.

The idea is to work together, invest together and split the profit by investment.

if you like this concept or are interested to join, let me know in the comments!

keep healthy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

chumash

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 12, 2020
Dallas, TX
Hi people,

I wanted to check if someone was interested in a new project.

I am now at home because of the corona virus like a lot of people and working on some side projects.

My dream is to create a “taskforce” group with likeminded people around the world to start a couple of e-commerce shops/apps/websites and to join forces. For example someone who is good with shopify/building sites, a graphic designer, an SEO expert, marketing expert, etc.

I would love that concept because I have great ideas every day but I need a team to motivate each other. And video call together and brainstorm.

The idea is to work together, invest together and split the profit by investment.

if you like this concept or are interested to join, let me know in the comments!

keep healthy

Hi

I have some experience doing import/exporting (mostly exporting protein powder internationally). With C0VlD-19, there is still an opportunity to sell face masks. I lived in China last year (and can read mandarin) and leveraged my contacts and language skills to find KN-95 face mask suppliers (FDA registered, ISO13485 compliant).

It's going to be challenging (due to financing) but I can find several very qualified suppliers, I can build a website to show the products but I need help with SEO and marketing.

Obvisously, this market opportunity won't last forever so will need to move fast.

One huge issue I haven't quite climbed is every distributor/manufacturer requires 50-100% downpayment. I may be able to find a local US distributor (a friend of a friend) as a stop gap but obviously that could greatly eat into margins).

If you know SEO/internet marketing well to promote a e-commerce site, let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Berten

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 11, 2020
Belgium
Hi

I have some experience doing import/exporting (mostly exporting protein powder internationally). With C0VlD-19, there is still an opportunity to sell face masks. I lived in China last year (and can read mandarin) and leveraged my contacts and language skills to find KN-95 face mask suppliers (FDA registered, ISO13485 compliant).

It's going to be challenging (due to financing) but I can find several very qualified suppliers, I can build a website to show the products but I need help with SEO and marketing.

Obvisously, this market opportunity won't last forever so will need to move fast.

One huge issue I haven't quite climbed is every distributor/manufacturer requires 50-100% downpayment. I may be able to find a local US distributor (a friend of a friend) as a stop gap but obviously that could greatly eat into margins).

If you know SEO/internet marketing well to promote a e-commerce site, let me know.
Great idea, I do not know it myself but I think a lot of people on the forum do.

When he/she joins w’ll get started!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.