D
DeletedUser397
Guest
Recently I read about the copyright controversy of image bookmarking sites like Pinterest/Tumblr - people pinning/bookmarking images that don't belong to them. It's possible to use TinEye or Google Image Search to find your images on other sites, but it can be time-consuming to narrow down each search for specific sites.
So I wrote a script that does a reverse Google Image search on Pinterest/Tumblr/Flickr/WeHeartIt/DeviantArt. I'd written a similar Chrome extension for my own personal use already, so I figured this may be helpful to some photographers or creative types to keep track of their work online.
I likely won't profit off this, but it took less than 15 hours. I mainly wanted to push myself to launch something of 'ok' value in minimal time, to get myself back into the rhythm of continually taking action and focusing on functionaly first for projects like this.
Who Stole My Pics? - Image tracker, Image theft prevention
I wanted to nicely parse the results in the same window, but Google doesn't allow framing or parsing of search results, so I had to settle for opening multiple browser windows instead.
Let me know what you think of it.
So I wrote a script that does a reverse Google Image search on Pinterest/Tumblr/Flickr/WeHeartIt/DeviantArt. I'd written a similar Chrome extension for my own personal use already, so I figured this may be helpful to some photographers or creative types to keep track of their work online.
I likely won't profit off this, but it took less than 15 hours. I mainly wanted to push myself to launch something of 'ok' value in minimal time, to get myself back into the rhythm of continually taking action and focusing on functionaly first for projects like this.
Who Stole My Pics? - Image tracker, Image theft prevention
I wanted to nicely parse the results in the same window, but Google doesn't allow framing or parsing of search results, so I had to settle for opening multiple browser windows instead.
Let me know what you think of it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
