The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Someone has stolen my website content - what should I do?

Robin Andrews

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jun 16, 2019
UK
I was searching for my content on Google and I found a link to a website containing significant amounts of my content, here Learn Python Programming And Computer Science Compucademy – Resep Kuini

Following the links on that page revealed that many of my posts have been stolen and reproduced on the site.

What should I do please?

I started by sending the following message:

Cease and desist copyright infringement

Regarding your intellectual property theft viz. the content of my site copied at Learn Python Programming And Computer Science Compucademy – Resep Kuini and linked pages, I hereby give you 3 days to remove all the offending content before initiating legal action. Do not ignore this notice.

You have been warned.

But I don't know how I would instigate such action.

I also found some of my content on another site with no contact details. I can't find it again right now, but again, what can I do about this problem please?

Any advice much appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

loop101

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Others here know a lot better than me, but I think there is some way to "register" your content with Google, and they will index you and not the other site. When they are delisted by Google, they will essentially be on the darkweb because no one will ever find them via Google.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.