The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Someone has stolen my website content - what should I do?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Robin Andrews

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 16, 2019
UK
I was searching for my content on Google and I found a link to a website containing significant amounts of my content, here Learn Python Programming And Computer Science Compucademy – Resep Kuini

Following the links on that page revealed that many of my posts have been stolen and reproduced on the site.

What should I do please?

I started by sending the following message:

Cease and desist copyright infringement

Regarding your intellectual property theft viz. the content of my site copied at Learn Python Programming And Computer Science Compucademy – Resep Kuini and linked pages, I hereby give you 3 days to remove all the offending content before initiating legal action. Do not ignore this notice.

You have been warned.

But I don't know how I would instigate such action.

I also found some of my content on another site with no contact details. I can't find it again right now, but again, what can I do about this problem please?

Any advice much appreciated.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

loop101

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2013
Others here know a lot better than me, but I think there is some way to "register" your content with Google, and they will index you and not the other site. When they are delisted by Google, they will essentially be on the darkweb because no one will ever find them via Google.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers