The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who has been to the Rich Dad Real Estate Academy?

Hostile

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Feb 3, 2008
I went to a free 'training' today where they were whetting people's appetite for investing in real estate, and sold enrollment to the Academy, coming here in a few weekends. I did not enroll yet because I figured there has got to be some people here who have done the three day class, and I would really appreciate information about it. Mainly, I would like to know if it changed your life. I am sure that they have some good stuff there, but I would like to hear from somebody who was been there. I am already living in a 4plex that I own, so I have started, but I am not quite fast tracking.
ON another note I am really amped about getting going again, kind of like CarrieW was a while back when NOBODY could stop her plan with forex. I love it. When I got to my truck, the song Take This Job and Shove It was on the radio. I sang/yelled along with that at a volume that would drown out a jet engine. I dont remember the song after that because by that time I was inventing my own lyrics. :icon_super: I am beginning again today. Info on that academy?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
We have discussed a few of these courses/seminars here before.
Do a search for "Rich Seminar" and you will find at least two threads dedicated to this same topic.

Hostile

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Feb 3, 2008
Wow there is some outstanding insight here on this subject already. Thankyou for pointing me in the right direction. I made it out of there without spending/losing any money and got a healthy motivational nudge along with it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.