What's new

Who has a tangible product?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rem

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
1,216
Location
Maine
Rep Bank
$1,640
User Power: 81%
OK I am going to actually try something new. I have been able to sell virtual things... in a niche that is.... well... let's say is not flowing with popularity. I think I am going to find an actual tangible product and see if I can sell it online. I mean not a bunch or a few.. but I am going to pick one product, develop a landing page, and promote and sell the crap out of it for a commission. Now I am not sure I want to do traditional affiliate marketing. I want to actually approach a company and let them know what I am doing and see if I can work out some sort of sales rep commission deal.

Once I get the product I will try this for 90 days. I will probably spend the next few weeks seeking a product or I won't start until I have moved all my crap in to my new house. I won't be able to focus if I am moving. But once I get moved in and I am spending all my time there I am going to do this and I will track my progress.

Pros:
-I don't have any start up costs to manufacture or test a product.
-I don't have to ship the product.
-All I need to do is focus on selling it.

Cons:
-It's not my product.

??

Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe you personally have a product and want to give me shot at it? Or you know someone or some product already out there. Maybe I should work to find a product that just hit the market.

What do you guys think?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O fu eggomoevi neslivoph epf jewi e tvusi epf neli tuni qettowi opduni cav O xepvif vu hiv e johjis neslaq. Nezci zua esi sohjv. E johjis neslaq ot qsucecmz uav ug vji raitvoup. Nezci fiqipft up vji dunqepz epf vji qsufadv. Tuni dunqepoit upmz fu 5% xjomi uvjist fu 12%

Nezci O duamf gopf e xez vu caz tunivjoph xjumitemi, tmeq nz muhu up ov, epf sitimm. :iate_dmeq:
 
xjz puv qodl e qsufadv up enebup vu miesp vji heni cigusi qastaoph e nepagedvasis. Vjip zua dep tjux vjin e vsedl sidusf ug nuwoph qsufadv epf vjiz nez ci nusi opdmopif vu howi zua e tenqmi.
 
O jewi e genomz du vjev fuit johj ipf depfmit epf nez muul gus e xic qesvpis gus eggomoevi epf eavunevif nett datvunobevoup fosidv temit. Tjuuv ni e mom opgu up jux zua xuamf vedlmi vjev.
 
Dupvedv e dunqepz vjev jimqt opwipvust moli opwipvSohjv - Taddittgam opwipvus Tviqjip Liz jimqt zua csoph zuas opwipvoup us qsufadv ofie vu nesliv vjsuahj modiptoph. epf tii og zua dep gopf e qsufadv xovj hsiev quvipvoem epf caz vji sohjv us qesvpis xovj vji opwipvus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rem
Tuni dunqepoit upmz fu 5% xjomi uvjist fu 12%

Zolit! Vjev't qsivvz miep. O'n op vji qsuditt ug onqusvoph tuni hipisevust epf en qmeppoph e 15-20% neshop up vji siveom tofi...
 
Esi vjiti zuas hipisevust?? Xjev't zuas dunqepz?
 
Vjiz xomm ci. O jewip'v dsievif e dunqepz peni ziv. O tjuamf jewi tenqmit op ecuav 20 fezt. Vjiti esi vji taovdeti tvzmi opwisvis hipisevust moli vji Jupfe IA2000

Nz uvjis catopitt ot H & I Imidvsod
 
Wisz podi. Nz podji devist vu vji uavfuust. O nohjv ci ecmi vu nesliv vjot.
 
Tuapft huuf. O ettani O xuamf katv gomm usfist epf zua tjoq?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom