The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who am I?

Kef

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 19, 2014
Lesotho
I'm glad to join this community. I've known about it for a few years, and I'm amazed it's still around... tells me it must be founded on a really solid foundation. Therefore, I definitely must study both books by MJ, rather than giving them a cursory look. I'm Kefase from Lesotho. I intend to get full value for being a member here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Kefase, welcome to the forum ;)

Indeed, MJ's books can be life changing. I recommend reading them again and again and again, if you really want to get the full value from it.

Ofcourse, the most important factor, that will determine your success, is how much you execute on the concepts presented in the book!

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
Welcome and yes! MJ's books are awesome. TFL is so right and sharp on the spot that is shocking.

All the success to you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.