Boris Messobo
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2023
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
Hi everyone. My name is Boris Messobo, Cameroonian entrepreneur in my 20’s. Since I got my diplomas, I never fitted in employee role, always wanted to know what I do is useful and not just feel like a replaceable piece a machine someone else is driving in his absolute sole way.
So I’ve been attracted to creating my own business. With my late state of mind I looked for something people when doing regularly and that I could enhance to serve community. So I noticed a family in my neighborhood that used to do laundry by hand every single day, and dry clothes outside with the risk of them being stolen.
So I built that idea of an automated laundromat in Cameroon. Facing reality and investment costs, I pivoted my idea to a small laundry shop where I receive dirty clothes, treat them at home with machines and deliver to customers.
I made everything in the proper way : legal way, paying my taxes. But after two years, I now feel like not in the right way. Still selling my time, still struggling with money despite I’m providing a service and having a bunch of customers.
I say to myself maybe my offer is not high value one or do I not reach enough clients. I need to do something. In this specific state of mind, I discovered “The millionaire fast lane” audiobook and heard about this community.
So I’m here now and hope to meet great people, wealth-minded to learn from and really get into the fast lane to become the billionaire I wish to be.
Thanks for reading me. I’ll be open to every partnership.
So I’ve been attracted to creating my own business. With my late state of mind I looked for something people when doing regularly and that I could enhance to serve community. So I noticed a family in my neighborhood that used to do laundry by hand every single day, and dry clothes outside with the risk of them being stolen.
So I built that idea of an automated laundromat in Cameroon. Facing reality and investment costs, I pivoted my idea to a small laundry shop where I receive dirty clothes, treat them at home with machines and deliver to customers.
I made everything in the proper way : legal way, paying my taxes. But after two years, I now feel like not in the right way. Still selling my time, still struggling with money despite I’m providing a service and having a bunch of customers.
I say to myself maybe my offer is not high value one or do I not reach enough clients. I need to do something. In this specific state of mind, I discovered “The millionaire fast lane” audiobook and heard about this community.
So I’m here now and hope to meet great people, wealth-minded to learn from and really get into the fast lane to become the billionaire I wish to be.
Thanks for reading me. I’ll be open to every partnership.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
